+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What a bad cheating diving team you are

What a bad cheating diving team you are

what about swindon player handling ball inside area , no penalty given , then swindon player smashing our player in face in penalty area , and free kick given outside box, and dirty tactics trying to get higdon sent off by cheating and diving, and what about che adams being hacked down when on a run down the left and heading for goal, the list is endless, but for mark cooper to come out with crap like that he is obviously trying to hide from the fact swindon lost to 2 world class goals and he is a sad sour loser , all he can talk about is turnbull being brought down and shud have been a penalty, so if it was given it would have been 2-1, IF they had scored the penalty, and by my estimation 2-1 would mean they lost 2-1 , thick set of dirty inbred cheating scum need to **** off

re: What a bad cheating diving team you are

Pick your dummy up you Yolksheer smack head.

Is this guy one of the many that have stayed on from the cup run? Obviously he didn't get out much before.

You were battered in the first half and were lucky not to be several goals down. As for Pigdon - he is a psycho that should of been sent off. Thompson doesn't dive or try to get players sent off. He doesn't need to due to his top class skills.

You were lucky to have won so be greatful and enjoy your win you idiot.

How come it has taken you so long to post? I expect you have had to sober up to see the screen. So obviously didn't see the match

Or perhaps we are so crap that Cooper decided are only way to win was to get the Pig sent off when you were being battered and out-classed. Hmmmm it's a thought i suppose!

Yeah a stupid one!

Hate to think what he would have said if he had lost, the mind boggles.

The moron.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84
    Hate to think what he would have said if he had lost, the mind boggles.

The moron.

Every circus has one ..

"Every circus has one .."

And hundreds more clowns follow the blunts more than most

Brill game but ref and Swindon were disgusting

Great result and Blades played well , considering how Swindon came to cheat and the ref was a complete tosser !

Swindon had a tactics to get higdon sent off and the ref who was garbage fell for the. Tactics and fair play to cloughie for taking him off before he did get sent off. Kennedy was my M.O.M. Followed closely by Murphy and reed

Was disgusted by the Swindon team's behaviour towards Higdon. So glad we beat them, bunch of cheats. Well played Blades

Those cheats set the tone for that ref, they made sure from the first whistle that he was under pressure, diving about trying to get players sent off, and they would have got higdon off had he not been subbed, but they got what they deserved as his replacement smashed em a new one, hope they have a miserable journey back...

The ref was the worst ever! Swindon chuffin divers but we were much better in second half especially jamie murphy, coutts brayford and scougall well played lads gre

re: What a revolting poster I am

Get a grip you bloody lunatic.

"We showed our class in the second half"

Is that why you are 15 points behind us? Now phuck off you Yorkshire Kunt, we dont want your sort on our board

Seems he has just woke up from the lunchtime session

Cloughie did do well to take that Pig off as he were a liability for him the phooking psycho

I hope our players are not injured due to the animal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast