+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Colchester V Crewe

re: Colchester V Crewe

Quote Originally Posted by CrewieFlyboy
    I have to admit I thought the lose of Uche would be as deverstating as when Dean Ashton left some years back and the MK Dons result seemed to back that up fear, but hopefully I have been proven wrong.
    Pleased to see yesterday, that Uche's new promotion aspiring outfit, were defeated at home. It is possible that Rovers might just be dragged into a relegation dogfight yet. It is very close in those nether regions of L1. He might just wish that he had remained with us. I hope that is exactly how he feels come the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by supercrewe
    For me yesterday proved once and for all that Ajose was the main man in the partnership , so as good as Uche is the loss of Ajose would have been greater.

A great performance, if you weren't there don't be kidded by the half time score, we were the better team by far for all of the game.

Ajose and Grant dominated the game in the second half and I can only see us winning more games than we lose before the end of the season , which will see us safe .
    Win more games than we lose and we will be comfortably placed in mid-table or even higher.

Quote Originally Posted by alexmick
    I have to admit I thought the lose of Uche would be as deverstating as when Dean Ashton left some years back and the MK Dons result seemed to back that up fear, but hopefully I have been proven wrong.
    Pleased to see yesterday, that Uche's new promotion aspiring outfit, were defeated at home. It is possible that Rovers might just be dragged into a relegation dogfight yet. It is very close in those nether regions of L1. He might just wish that he had remained with us. I hope that is exactly how he feels come the end of the season. [/quote]

I don't think Ikpeazu had anything to do with the move to Doncaster. As a Watford professional he did what he was told. Money talks louder than personal relationships and professional development it seems. I'm sorry for the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexLeicester
    Pleased to see yesterday, that Uche's new promotion aspiring outfit, were defeated at home. It is possible that Rovers might just be dragged into a relegation dogfight yet. It is very close in those nether regions of L1. He might just wish that he had remained with us. I hope that is exactly how he feels come the end of the season. [/quote]

I don't think Ikpeazu had anything to do with the move to Doncaster. As a Watford professional he did what he was told. Money talks louder than personal relationships and professional development it seems. I'm sorry for the guy.[/quote]

I think that he could have had a say in it. The move m

My understanding is that Uche has 18 months left on his contract, Crewe were already covering all of his wages ,however Doncaster have taken him on loan with a view to a permanent transfer.

I am in the minority on here but if Doncaster offered Watford that deal, I don't think that Watford have done anything wrong.

For me its just an example of what can happen when you have a player in your team,who is a loan player doing well.

Yes, they have taken him on loan with a view to a permanent deal. It would be ironic if that happens, yet Doncaster, rather than being promoted (the idea behind the Uche inclusion), were playing in L2 next season, with the big man in their attack.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123