+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Crewe v Yeovil

Crewe v Yeovil

1-0 to the Alex,at half time,as it stands only 1 point behind the Vile.

re: Crewe v Yeovil

1-0 full time,well done lads,moved up 1 place as Coventry,equalized against Scunny in injury time.
    Now the second worse goal average,and coming down all the time.
    Onwards and Upwards.

Well done the Alex, 2 wins in a week and moved up 2 places and more importantly 7 points off the bottom 4. We are not out of it yet but its looking far more promising.

How did Ajose not get 4, let alone a hat-trick??
    Yeovil are down on that performance, so little penetration it was scary - but you listen to Terry Skiverton and you'd think we sat back and absorbed a barrage. Not how I saw it.
    If I was in that pocket of fans opposite, I'd be very depressed. Singing "Yeovil till I die" so early on said it all for me - view external link

After a scrappy first 25 minutes I thought we really started to control the game and played some decent football. Ajose and Haber up front caused them problems all night and we probably should have won by more than 1.

In the last 2 games we’ve proven we’re better than the teams at the bottom and it’d be nice to see us get to 50 points and away from danger ASAP. If we get the chance to we have to invest in Ajose, Ness and Tate as with those 3 we could aim for top half next season.