+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: A Great Advert For The Championship Today...

re: A Great Advert For The Championship Today...

So what's the answer then campo?

Enlighten us!!

1. Are you saying that you're not happy with what Lennon has done bearing in mind the constraints that he's had to work under?

2. Are you unhappy that he's done a good job and teased us all with "what might be"?

3. Should we not have signed the loan signings as they will go back to their clubs at the end of the season?

4. Do you just moan for the sake of it?

5. Are you not a Bolton fan who just comes on here to take the piss and state our obvious shortcomings and ignore anything good that might be happening?

Or is there something blindingly obvious that I've missed?

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJazz64
    So what's the answer then campo?

Enlighten us!!

1. Are you saying that you're not happy with what Lennon has done bearing in mind the constraints that he's had to work under?

2. Are you unhappy that he's done a good job and teased us all with "what might be"?

3. Should we not have signed the loan signings as they will go back to their clubs at the end of the season?

4. Do you just moan for the sake of it?

5. Are you not a Bolton fan who just comes on here to take the piss and state our obvious shortcomings and ignore anything good that might be happening?

Or is there something blindingly obvious that I've missed?
    1. I'm over the moon with NL i think he could end up one of the best managers we have ever had but we might not find that out!

2. No i'm happy he has done a good job!

3. Yes but we can't because Gartside has blown all the money with his terrible decisions when we were in the Premiership!

4. No i just care abo

Campo is the big picture for you,one of klassers that you hang in your bedroom?

Campo may come across as different in his outlook towards the runnings of BWFC, but I don't doubt his love for the club.

Don't change Campo, I enjoy reading all the ongoing arguments and insults.

Quote Originally Posted by Whatsmore
    Campo is the big picture for you,one of klassers that you hang in your bedroom?

Quote Originally Posted by eric1953
    Campo may come across as different in his outlook towards the runnings of BWFC, but I don't doubt his love for the club.

Fair play to campo he gives as good as he gets.

Or does he get as good as he gives?

He's still a moaning ****er though

Quote Originally Posted by eric1953

Cheers for your support eric.

Eric you are the best poster on here

and you do edge to thinking not in a negative way but as you say in one of your posts above

Bolton fans have to be realistic.

Campo is being realistic in the shambles of the running of the club that only a to sser could not see the club has been asset stripped for it's premiership monies and left with the debt personal to eddie or not its an accident ready to happen unless dealt with.

Dans is a fair poster as well and you can see he loves the club too.

Whatmore your humour is so funny especially towards me !

without predjustice
    The picture on campo's wall is me banging your better half as well as others when your pissed
    and trawlling the internet for your own pleasure sergent pi ss can whatmore you should pay more attention in the barracks ! lol

I feel lucky lucky ! whotty batty boy !

back to football instead of the whatmore situation

NL is doing a great job with a bunch of **** players

For how long that will carry on who knows !

I woul

Quote Originally Posted by klassnic
    Whatmore your humour is so funny especially towards me !

without predjustice
    The picture on campo's wall is me banging your better half as well as others when your pissed
    and trawlling the internet for your own pleasure sergent pi ss can whatmore you should pay more attention in the barracks ! lol

I feel lucky lucky ! whotty batty boy !
    You really do know how to make a complete and utter tool of yourself don't you!!!

jimmy lad !

you just can't let go with your pathetic insults can you

even when you have been warned on another post !

I must really get under your skin

well son !

keep the insults flowing my way and I will keep
    firing back bigger and better.

until you get sick of it.

until i know that my dossier of answer backs will prove I am being verbally attacked and there ia an act of conspiracy on this site.

the largest proof is the racist comments that will burry people on this site legally.

so keep pretending to be tough mr nasty and that then will play in my favour if I'm banned for fighting back from comments from you, whatmore and anyone else within your little circle of friends.

So Bwfcforever you are going have to make your warnings to others as insults towards myself has dragged in the likes of campo which is not needed

you need to admin this site more often so I don't fight back with that 3 to 4 peoples comments.

if you see mr admin my attack against people is always agains

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)