+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: A Great Advert For The Championship Today...

re: A Great Advert For The Championship Today...

Klassnic like us all your fully entitled to express an Opinion..& its fair to say you get some stick from time to time , you give as good as you get IMO

However all I ask is YOU follow the rules like everyone else , if you have an issue either with a certain poster or indeed a thread , then in short don’t join on or comment , if you feel hard done to , then e-mail me as opposed to recent events

I really don’t like or see the point of banning someone indefinitely given to some extent we all have the same interests if only at heart , of course we often don’t agree & that’s the of the game ( no pun intended )

As for any racist comments , These will be dealt with & appropriate action taken , you seem to think I should spend more time on here , well I have been around this forum for well over a decade now mate & although I cant say I am the best ( far from it ) I am fairly laid back & show quite a lot of tolerance ( more so on this board ) & without you knowing it ( or indeed any

[quote="klassnic"]jimmy lad !

you just can't let go with your pathetic insults can you

even when you have been warned on another post !

I must really get under your skin

well son !

keep the insults flowing my way and I will keep
    firing back bigger and better.

until you get sick of it.

until i know that my dossier of answer backs will prove I am being verbally attacked and there ia an act of conspiracy on this site.

the largest proof is the racist comments that will burry people on this site legally.

so keep pretending to be tough mr nasty and that then will play in my favour if I'm banned for fighting back from comments from you, whatmore and anyone else within your little circle of friends.

So Bwfcforever you are going have to make your warnings to others as insults towards myself has dragged in the likes of campo which is not needed

you need to admin this site more often so I don't fight back with that 3 to 4 peoples comments.

if you see mr a

Quote Originally Posted by klassnic
    keep the insults flowing my way and I will keep
    firing back bigger and better.

until i know that my dossier of answer backs will prove I am being verbally attacked and there ia an act of conspiracy on this site.

the largest proof is the racist comments that will burry people on this site legally.
    You are a pr*ck so put that in your fantasy dossier and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

Sorry it's not racist so the racist dossier will have to stay idle for a while

Pathetic tool. Chalk 2 more insults up against my.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)