+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Insults

re: Insults

Quote Originally Posted by rob1979
    Bongo,freer is just a keyboard warrior,bullys you behind,but to be honest,cant wait to put you boys down and out the f.a cup,**** team **** dfans,championship club.
    . So a bully on the Internet is a keyboard warrior. What do they call the forum brown nose?

Oh yes. Laurie. Jog on Laurie79.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearDevice
    I think its all to easy to insult someone on the board. Ive done it myself but realised I actually deep down feel bad when I do. You might win the argument but your conscience will always make you feel dreadful.
    Remind me when it was that you won the argument - ever.[/quote]

Gareth Barry

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad
    Just take it on the chin freer. Its not to late to be saved.

Too late to be saved ?

Have you joined the Jehovah Witnesses or something

If so your too late I'm an atheist thank Christ ! :-)

Forgive him father he doesn't know what hes typing.

Quote Originally Posted by Arran007
    You shouldn't insult any posters on here, even the smelly scumbags from Sandwell Valley !
    Hello Arran- I made a delivery to your ground last week, and I'll tell you what mate the smell is a lot sweeter in Sandwell Valley than around Witton. Can you give us advance advice of the best toiletries to use after visiting your ground please?

Quote Originally Posted by Lindenbaggie
    You shouldn't insult any posters on here, even the smelly scumbags from Sandwell Valley !
    Hello Arran- I made a delivery to your ground last week, and I'll tell you what mate the smell is a lot sweeter in Sandwell Valley than around Witton. Can you give us advance advice of the best toiletries to use after visiting your ground please?[/quote]

Hello Arran- A bit slow for you not to reply. On the toilet like?

Can you give us advance advice of the best toiletries to use after visiting your ground please?[/quote]

If it's toiletries you're after, I think I can give you some advice.

You should get yourself down to your local 99p Stores and buy yourself some Colgate Mouthwash and toothpaste for your bad breath, Lynx deodarant to stop the stench from your armpits, Dove soap so you can have your annual bath, Shampoo for your greasy hair, Clearzit for your pus filled face and maybe some vaseline for you and your boyfriend.

I hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearDevice
    Can you give us advance advice of the best toiletries to use after visiting your ground please?[/quote]

If it's toiletries you're after, I think I can give you some advice.

You should get yourself down to your local 99p Stores and buy yourself some Colgate Mouthwash and toothpaste for your bad breath, Lynx deodarant to stop the stench from your armpits, Dove soap so you can have your annual bath, Shampoo for your greasy hair, Clearzit for your pus filled face and maybe some vaseline for you and your boyfriend.

I hope that helps [/quote]

Thanks for that. I just wanted to know what you lot use.

Hello Arran- I made a delivery to your ground last week, and I'll tell you what mate the smell is a lot sweeter in Sandwell Valley than around Witton. Can you give us advance advice of the best toiletries to use after visiting your ground please?[/quote]

The fact that I put a 'wink' after my post was supposed to mean it was ironic.

And I thought WBA(IQ)53 was dumb

Notice the wink again !

Quote Originally Posted by Arran007

The fact that I put a 'wink' after my post was supposed to mean it was ironic.

And I thought WBA(IQ)53 was dumb

Notice the wink again ![/quote]

Sorry mate. I thought the wink was to just confirm you're one eyed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)