+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Iwuz Iwuz

re: Iwuz Iwuz

Quote Originally Posted by birminghamborn
    How about the Villa fan who didn't know who Ray Graydon was?
    Come on BB we all know he was a great keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad
    Iwuz is probably too busy campaigning against UKIP to come on here
    I dont blame him if he did. Racist idiots.[/quote]

You are wrong again Bongo, 99% of the UKIP members are not racist but sick & tired of Britain subsidising the rest of Europe and also fed up of the E.U laws that have ruined the fishing, agricultural & paint industries to a few.
    Most are also fed up with the immigration terms under the current government.

Nigel Farage is the only leader that talks sense & there seems to be a smear campaign around now to damage there chances of getting in.

Don't be brainwashed by these campaigns, stand up for Britain and vote them in.

BTW Don't confuse UKIP with the BNP who are racist bigots.

Quote Originally Posted by Midland_Claret
    I dont blame him if he did. Racist idiots.[/quote]

You are wrong again Bongo, 99% of the UKIP members are not racist but sick & tired of Britain subsidising the rest of Europe and also fed up of the E.U laws that have ruined the fishing, agricultural & paint industries to a few.
    Most are also fed up with the immigration terms under the current government.

Nigel Farage is the only leader that talks sense & there seems to be a smear campaign around now to damage there chances of getting in.

Don't be brainwashed by these campaigns, stand up for Britain and vote them in.

BTW Don't confuse UKIP with the BNP who are racist bigots.[/quote]

Could not agree with you more Midland! you are 100% correct!

To be honests I dont really follow politics any more. I used to be Labour until Tony Blair went into war. I was completely against it and lost fath. I realised your vote counts for very little these days because we don't really choose whos in power.

Of course we choose, are you for real

Quote Originally Posted by Arran007
    Iwuz is probably licking his wounds at the moment as he did back Lambert on here when some of us (myself probably the most vocal) wanted Lambert out.

Im sure he's made of stronger stuff and will be back on here before you know it, giving us all lectures !

That is unless, ICM is actually Iwuz ?

Arran you know me better than that ... Licking my wounds? ...i.. All I ever did ...and will continue doing is back my team and whoever the current manager happens to be ... I am proud of the fact that I don't boo my team or phone radio shows slagging off the manager ... I am a true Villan, I have stood on the terraces at Walsall and seen them batter us 3-0 and carried on singing ... Don't shoot me for being an optimist and loving my club ... It's the way I am and it helps me keep smiling through the bad times ...

I know deep down your a fan Arran ... So do us a favour and stay positive about the new guy ... He will need time ... He wil

Words right out of my mouth.

Arran was right: maybe you ARE me?
    Or I am you?

Anyway, welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by iwuztherein82
    Iwuz is probably licking his wounds at the moment as he did back Lambert on here when some of us (myself probably the most vocal) wanted Lambert out.

Im sure he's made of stronger stuff and will be back on here before you know it, giving us all lectures !

That is unless, ICM is actually Iwuz ?

Arran you know me better than that ... Licking my wounds? ...i.. All I ever did ...and will continue doing is back my team and whoever the current manager happens to be ... I am proud of the fact that I don't boo my team or phone radio shows slagging off the manager ... I am a true Villan, I have stood on the terraces at Walsall and seen them batter us 3-0 and carried on singing ... Don't shoot me for being an optimist and loving my club ... It's the way I am and it helps me keep smiling through the bad times ...

I know deep down your a fan Arran ... So do us a favour and stay positive

I don't blame him if he did. Racist idiots.[/quote]

Couldn't agree with you more Bongo. Of course UKIP are racist idiots. Thank god their support is minimal.

To be honests I dont really follow politics any more. I used to be Labour until Tony Blair went into war. I was completely against it and lost fath. I realised your vote counts for very little these days because we don't really choose whos in power.
    In defence of the "Site Bard" he doesn't follow reality either :-)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)