+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ince.

re: Ince.

su4eranio...you were not on the same page as DD. You slagged ince off something rotten, all hype...what has he ever done...1 half decent season. Are you now admitting how wrong you were?

I did't post, but was uninspired by Ince. I was wrong.

One thing that stands out, is that MaClaren knows how to get the best out of these players, I was uninspired by Mac and wrong on that account too. We are so lucky to have him, I hope he sticks around a bit longer, he is hot property.

Looking forwrd to seeing Albentosa in action!

Quote Originally Posted by triz
    su4eranio...you were not on the same page as DD. You slagged ince off something rotten, all hype...what has he ever done...1 half decent season. Are you now admitting how wrong you were?
    Triz, I wouldnt say I slagged him off

I said he was a player who believed too much in his own hype and bar one good season he had yet to prove himself at any other club. Maybe that is slagging him off then? I thought I was being more sceptical that he was about to set world alight at DCFC and I did say I was much more excited by Jesse L

If I say I was wrong after THREE games would contradict my original post. BUT, I admit that he is showng alot more technical ability and end product than I expected from him. But it is only 3 games. After same time, I thought Marco Reich was the new Chris Waddle, and look how that turned out

i backed Ince & Lingard and said something along the lines of 'give me either as opposed to Demarari Gray'

Ince fits our style of play and i'd be amazed if Lingard doesn't start on Saturday

2 home games now and 6pts required

3pts separating 5 sides. GD could play a big part in final standings if this continues

Agree wih you Manx - next 2 home games and 6 points are now *****! We have nothing to be nervous about and players need to express themselves BUT be solid at the back!

As for Bongo's Grey - yet to see what the excitement is about. A lot to prove!

Miller in peace. Hughes and ince were outstanding last night. Simply superb. I chatted to Paul ince after the game and he was impressed with toms performance. Gareth Southgate was there, maybe watching hughes/ ince?. Thouht the rest of your squad was bang average though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattea
    No I think he means once the one I kept telling you was on in a different league when people kept compared mg his price tag to Hughes.

Difference is ince will perform against good and bad teams at this level ... Hughes will be awol against the better opposition as is seen.

Once still has a way to go to be a pl player. So how far has Hughes still got to go in comparison!

So that's why Chelsea put 2 players on him when we played them. So that's why the press keep giving him man of the match so often. So that's why we look so much a better team with him playing. So that's why I and a lot of other older posters think he is one of the best if not the best young player to pull on a Rams shirt. Really Rattea considering you've watched over 2000? games I do wonder if you really do know what a good footballer is.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)