+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Klassnic

re: Klassnic

[quote="JimmyJazz64"]hi and good evening or early morning !

I'm just taking a peak at whats being said and again more insults towards myself so i have posted a good clean response thats asking for the insulters to kindly stop with no insults back

Ive also asked your kind self to please pay attention to detail to the 3 to 4 persons insulting or involving an insult towards me towards the poster campo.

this is not viable in any way so I have asked for the persons to stop it as I have a dossier of racist conspiracy factor comments towards myself and also the same threatening insults towards me which I fire back with a cuter answer leaving them silent in their first insulting quest.

I really enjoy this site as any site is about opinions about our beloved football club.

I never quote any posters that they are talking trash unless they insult my opinion in such a

Quote Originally Posted by Whatsmore
    ok mate

fair enough & thanks for replying

I shall take heed & understand some of the points mentioned above

I shall attempt to Re-affirm to all posters the rules

& yeah heres to the pts saturday eh ! been to forest loads of times but not for a good while ...a ground i dont recall much success !
    Bwfcforever I realy hope you realise that hes taking the piss of you here.Im sure you do have to be fair with him,and you always are,but he should have been expunged off this site a long time a go and not let back on.Maybe you and campo find the guy unique in the fact that no other footymad site has such a complete tw at of a poster like him.But if you did the diplomatic thing and put it to the vote,this guy would have 99.09percent of posters voting him off for good.He disrups and upsets other posters on here a hell of a lot,and you know it.So fall for his condescending p1sstaking post

Quote Originally Posted by campo21
    ok mate

fair enough & thanks for replying

I shall take heed & understand some of the points mentioned above

I shall attempt to Re-affirm to all posters the rules

& yeah heres to the pts saturday eh ! been to forest loads of times but not for a good while ...a ground i dont recall much success !
    Bwfcforever I realy hope you realise that hes taking the piss of you here.Im sure you do have to be fair with him,and you always are,but he should have been expunged off this site a long time a go and not let back on.Maybe you and campo find the guy unique in the fact that no other footymad site has such a complete tw at of a poster like him.But if you did the diplomatic thing and put it to the vote,this guy would have 99.09percent of posters voting him off for good.He disrups and upsets other posters on here a hell of a lot,and you know it.

Whatsmore the message board conduct rules,

Please feel free to post on any topic, however please be aware that any insults, threats & the like will not be tolerated.
    Banter is of course one thing, and if it stays friendly we actively encourage it. But any racist (or other innappropriate) comments simply will not be tolerated.

Whatsmore the message board conduct rules from bwfcforever,

Please feel free to post on any topic, however please be aware that any insults, threats & the like will not be tolerated.
    Banter is of course one thing, and if it stays friendly we actively encourage it. But any racist (or other innappropriate) comments simply will not be tolerated.
    bwfcforever why are you still tolerating this kind of behaviour?

Blimmey this looks very much like a no win situation eh !

FFS ! Aberdeen , mate not for one minute I am suggesting you are right / wrong etc & all that I am guilty off , is editing a post ( belonging to you ) mate that’s not the first post to be removed / edited & wont be the last , that doesn’t mean I disagree or indeed agree , its more a case of rules ( & in the main , set by FM ) I hope you give me some credit for not constantly editing posts or removing em or indeed ban anyone , FFS we have what half a dozen posters on here ..? why the phluck would I ban people willy nilly

Whatsmore , same as above really , let him without sin cast the first stone eh …you know the score full well , you have been around long enough ..& yet you seem to think he is taking the rise out of me FFS ! come on mate , I hardly have ever engaged him ,as for a pop at the campo ..wft I am suppose to say about that post …?

Jimmy , as said lot of times in the past , this is YOUR board you tell me how you w

[quote="bwfcforever"]Blimmey this looks very much like a no win situation eh !

FFS ! Aberdeen , mate not for one minute I am suggesting you are right / wrong etc & all that I am guilty off , is editing a post ( belonging to you ) mate that’s not the first post to be removed / edited & wont be the last , that doesn’t mean I disagree or indeed agree , its more a case of rules ( & in the main , set by FM ) I hope you give me some credit for not constantly editing posts or removing em or indeed ban anyone , FFS we have what half a dozen posters on here ..? why the phluck would I ban people willy nilly

Whatsmore , same as above really , let him without sin cast the first stone eh …you know the score full well , you have been around long enough ..& yet you seem to think he is taking the rise out of me FFS ! come on mate , I hardly have ever engaged him ,as for a pop at the campo ..wft I am suppose to say about that post …?

Jimmy , as said lot of times in th

bwfc - you are definitely in a no-win situation mate - don't envy you

Yeah you're right nobody should be banned just because they argue with someone. Christ, me and campo would have banned each other countless times if that was the case

However, whatsmore's last post has pretty much nailed it on the head

It's an easy situation to sort out JJ everyone has just got to keep the banter friendly and keep the personal abuse off the forum or whoever does it gets banned.

It's an easy situation to sort out JJ everyone has just got to keep the banter friendly and keep the personal abuse off the forum or whoever does it gets banned.
    Campo that is a reasonable suggestion that I do actualy agree with.But just a matter of time though in my case,where I start of with good intentions but your mate just posts such bo llocks I cant stay off his case very long.Even talking about him now is winding me up.Hes a total WUM and you know it,because you know him,infact sometimes I think you are him.Like jj says I don't think hes a Bolton fan just some sort of forieghn tw at.Now that's not rascist either.Its ok to say forieghn and its ok to say klassd1ck,sorry tw at oh theyre the same thing silly me.He claims to have a dossier on me being a rascist,well I say take it to the police you semem swallowing fruitcake.TAKE IT TO YHE fckING COPS YOU WEIRD PIECE OF sh1t.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)