+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Klassnic

re: Klassnic

[quote="campo21" which we all know he is, then he won't get any abuse from the rest of us. As for you Campo, sticking up for your mate, isn't going to make you friends either!

As i have said a million times before i don't know klassnic,but as i said it doesn't matter who it is doing it whoever it is should get banned.

Quote Originally Posted by campo21
    As i have said a million times before i don't know klassnic,but as i said it doesn't matter who it is doing it whoever it is should get banned.
    Just out of curiosity Campo, why do you defend Klassnic so much?

Quote Originally Posted by campo21
    It's an easy situation to sort out JJ everyone has just got to keep the banter friendly and keep the personal abuse off the forum or whoever does it gets banned.
    I completely agree with you campo. I banter with you and provoke you because I know that you deliberately put negatively provocative posts on here sometimes, but you give as good as you get and get as good as you give...and then move on.

I have no time at all for WUMs, be they obviously from other clubs or pretending to be BWFC fans. As far as I'm concerned they can fk off and deserve all they get

seems we ( or i ) have a few Options , all to keep the piece I beg to add !

Its either , we wipe the slate clean & walk away from it all , guess that may take guts from a few of us , however if we issue a ban for example , then it needs to be justified of course & what other action should we take , my understanding would be that he isn’t alone in terms of over stepping the mark ( for want of a better word ) …

Alternatively he gets a instant ban ( I could make I global one I think ) & that’s that , however I would only take this action , if between you all YOU deemed it necessary & of course correct ..?
    One last thing ( without namings ) the calling has to stop , I do realise we all show some emotion & get worked up , nought wrong in that given the topic & it’s understandable , however weather you happen to think a certain poster is a tos ser for example , then all I ask is you keep that to yourself ( were all entitled to have opinion’s , something we need to respect if

I don't want anyone banned bwfc i say draw a line in the sand and start again with a clean slate,but whatsmore has already said he would find that very hard to do,i'll be honest now i think with a neutral moderator who doesn't know anybody on here whatsmore wouldn't last 5 minutes!

thanks campo

well all i can say , is there are choices to made on both sides i suppose , if between you ALL You make a decision & you take the consequences, simple as that really eh

My preferred option is not to ban anyone unless they have seriously and consistently broken the rules.

However, what we have here is someone who posts absolute drivel, makes things up, doesn't support BWFC, provokes posters, drives posters away, takes threads off track so that they become meaningless, and issues pathetic threats of legal action and talks of fantasy dossiers.

So for me it's get rid and make this board a better and more harmonious place. If the decision in the end is not to ban then fine I'll abide by it and just completely ignore anything that he/she writes

the voice of reason !

ok jimmy thanks

Hello

I just wrote a post on here and its just been taken off ! why

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)