+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why is it that every time Evans PAYS for a new player, that

Why is it that every time Evans PAYS for a new player, that

player is a complete and utter flop?

I exclude Smallwood from this because we had him on loan long before we signed him.

Also Peterborough sell Frecklington to us because they realize he isn't good enough to play in the Championship. Just Division 3.

Bowery at £300,000. Would you want him for even £30,000?

JCH at £400,000. Would you want him for even £70,000? He's one for the future. How many years constitute the future?

We paid a six figure fee for David Worrall. How much did we get back? £0. He's now in Division 4 after failing in Division 3 at Oldham.

We have played 32 league games. How many goals has our top scorer Derbyshire scored? Answer, 4. Derbyshire is on a big wage. Very big by our standards.

Our back-four consists of what exactly? Two loanee full-backs and two slow and ageing CBs who can't score goals to save their lives. The lack of goals makes them in this respect the 2 worst CBs we've ever had in my experience.

So what else do we have under Evans' stewardship? Ba

re: Why is it that every time Evans PAYS for a new player, that

Give it a rest fella and try to support the team for once instead of stirring it...

[quote="Zilzal"]player is a complete and utter flop?

I exclude Smallwood from this because we had him on loan long before we signed him.

Also Peterborough sell Frecklington to us because they realize he isn't good enough to play in the Championship. Just Division 3.

Bowery at £300,000. Would you want him for even £30,000?

JCH at £400,000. Would you want him for even £70,000? He's one for the future. How many years constitute the future?

We paid a six figure fee for David Worrall. How much did we get back? £0. He's now in Division 4 after failing in Division 3 at Oldham.

We have played 32 league games. How many goals has our top scorer Derbyshire scored? Answer, 4. Derbyshire is on a big wage. Very big by our standards.

Our back-four consists of what exactly? Two loanee full-backs and two slow and ageing CBs who can't score goals to save their lives. The lack of goals makes them in this respect the 2 worst CBs we've ever had in my experience.

So what

OMG Absolutely unbelievable, let the man do his job, lets see where we are in May. Who in their wildest dreams could predict we'd be where we are now 3 - 4 years ago. Enjoy this roller coaster ride and for Gods sake get behind SE and TS and the Millers

Have you been permanently blinded by the light that shines from our manager's eyes Magic?

Or is it that you watch football but still don't understand the basics?

Also the only thing I'm 'stirring' is my deep disappointment. Clearly you feel none at all and have thoroughly enjoyed this season?

That makes you one of the lucky blinded ones.

Imagine being stuck in a lift with this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by cheeks1968
    Imagine being stuck in a lift with this guy?
    Please don't fart!

I'll be there on Saturday shelling out another 25 quid.

But if we lose tonight and are outfought by Millwall on Saturday then I reckon that's it. The trapdoor clangs open. And it'll all be my fault.

I do accept that.

Evening Morrisey, I mean Zil.

Keep that positivity going pal. That's what I like to see.

If you read through Zils posts a couple of times with a few hours in between you'll see that it's the timing of his posts that are perfect for confrontation.

He makes some good points however negative it may seem.

I'd fart in the lift!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast