+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: hahahaha

re: hahahaha

so far in everything i said was right,spurs would have a very bad week,reid will stay,sam will be gone,spurs wont get top 4,and kane's bubble o dear, which disappoints by failing to deliver anything of value, despite a showy beginning.

FLASH IN THE PAN.DID WE NOT GIVE CHELSEA A BETTER GAME THAN SPURS DID IN FINAL?
    we were cheated by a ref once again.

one thing i dont understand is.the second goal was an og.of walker,but why was the first not also an og of kane? my guess is ssn would not give golden balls an og.with all the money i won last week i can now enjoy cheltenham.

[quote="cliffyboy"]if Abromavich had bought Spurs,or any other club, to me it does'nt matter,its the love of the club that will matter,if we get taken over by a Abromavich in 2016 it will still be west ham the club i love. i feel spurs missed the boat with harry,the club was going places only one or two star players away from a very good side,thats history my friend and in the past.i work in a very big office where 99% of the men follow a team,we have 4 spurs fans, who will say easy for spurs this weekend 4-0 or more,city utd and chelsea will say if we get the 3pts they will be happy.my own brother is spurs, same,easy, will text if spurs win,will hide if you lose.yes i agree city chelsea and utd.are a top side in england due to money,but i would rather watch arsenal than any of the three.if Abromavich had bought spurs,yes no doubt you would now be a top english club,but that's a silly question as he did'nt.anywa

I will tell Mystic Meg she has been knocked off her perch by the thick paddy c-unt.

do you call all irish thick paddy c-unts or is it just me for telling some home truths,most people who dont like the truth refer to calling,In fact,-calling is beneath all of us in higher education.when i was in japan i would say Dochira kara kima****a ka.in ireland we say conas ata tu.when i was in paris i would say comment allez-vous.messi will say como estas.anyways been so long on hammersmad and when woo or james refer to-calling you know you won that debate.

Quote Originally Posted by connelljj
    do you call all irish thick paddy c-unts or is it just me for telling some home truths,most people who dont like the truth refer to calling,In fact,-calling is beneath all of us in higher education.when i was in japan i would say Dochira kara kima****a ka.in ireland we say conas ata tu.when i was in paris i would say comment allez-vous.messi will say como estas.anyways been so long on hammersmad and when woo or james refer to-calling you know you won that debate.

Wherever I am I will call you a "bogtrotter"

Hope you enjoy Cheltenham as I will and BTW The New One is actually a horse!

Have you ever been called "Trigger"?

[quote="connelljj"]if Abromavich had bought Spurs,or any other club, to me it does'nt matter,its the love of the club that will matter,if we get taken over by a Abromavich in 2016 it will still be west ham the club i love. i feel spurs missed the boat with harry,the club was going places only one or two star players away from a very good side,thats history my friend and in the past.i work in a very big office where 99% of the men follow a team,we have 4 spurs fans, who will say easy for spurs this weekend 4-0 or more,city utd and chelsea will say if we get the 3pts they will be happy.my own brother is spurs, same,easy, will text if spurs win,will hide if you lose.yes i agree city chelsea and utd.are a top side in england due to money,but i would rather watch arsenal than any of the three.if Abromavich had bought spurs,yes no doubt you would now be a top english club,but that's a silly question as he did'nt.anyways what is stopping spurs from spending like ch

11 pts between the hammers and the spuds,as you only beat us once in the last two years,i say we are now a better team than spurs,we dropped alot of pts due to fat sam,who is very negative.

What did the potato say to sam
    it said nothing it is a potato.

hand ball and no penalty.
    keeper doing martial arts during the game..no penalty.
    mr kane falling as if he got a kick from bruce lee.and getting a penalty.

the new one. ireland will win 4 races on day1.

Great tactical ride from Ruby Walsh ensuring a slowly run race and they all fell for it!

Faugheen needs to brush up on his jumping before any comparisons to Istabrak tho'.
    Nearly went at the 2nd last!

Mrs D had a better day than me with The Druids Nephew!

Hope to recoup losses on Champagne Fever in the Champion Chase tomorrow!

how stupid was i to say ireland would win only 4.had a great day got cause of causes two weeks ago and was on him from that day,also had big bucks on all of mullins horses.ruby and faugheen would have won no matter what way the race was run,as he is class.had him @ 11/4.my bet of the week is kings palace to win tomorrow.nice to see roy back on bbc motd again.pure class on and off the pitch.

A mixed post!

"How stupid was I?"
    How long have you got?

Lol

Obviously you know your horses, in common with Mrs D who had dodging bullets today and I just had to make do with Don Poli!
    Kings Palace?

So did your hero Roy say anything sensible on MOTD?

No?

Thought not!

The only thing he's an expert on is making cowardly challenges on unsuspecting fellow professionals!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)