+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scott McDonald?

re: Scott McDonald?

Quote Originally Posted by Gowboy
    Got to be worth a punt. He may not be the player he was 10 years ago, but his attitude was always positive and that’s what we need right now. BBC also reporting on this move.
    The disgraceful state we are in afraid anything different is worth a punt , will it be enough ? I have my doubts. The team will no doubt give him every ball 10 feet in the air as thats their speciality... if he signs.

Afraid I refuse to get excitied about it as I had some real hope when we signed the "magnificent 7" on transfer day only for that to be an utterly crushed by the dross that appeared.

re: Scott McDonald?

Quote Originally Posted by mix106
    Would be an interesting perspective on whether this season or the Malpas campaign was worse!
    I think with Malpas we picked up more points but happy to be proved wrong.[/quote]

Ended that campaign on 38 points - we don't have a prayer of reaching that this term.

re: Scott McDonald - confirmed

signed to end of season. - view external link

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)