+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Do We Bother

Why Do We Bother

Another one who took the Heltic "Silver" returns Plyed trades in South no good there so we welcome him back with open cheque book His wage could have been better used for someone who would play for the shirt not just turn and head down M74 first chance

re: Why Do We Bother

Really don't know why the club bothers with the amount of tossers we have as supporters. Took my brother along on sat and couldn't believe the amount of abuse our players got and booing a well player coming on and clapping an ex player on.our support at times is effing unbelievable

you are deluded crossy nobody 'plays for the shirt' they are professionals and if someone comes in and quadruples your wages or more are you seriously telling me you wouldn't maximise what is a relatively short career. 45 goals in 111 games for us, costs us nothing and generates 700k for the club when he goes, and you have a go at him...what the hell more do you want?! i really wonder what planet some football fans are on

Crossy - I presume you have stayed in the one job all your working life and never bothered to try and earn a higher wage to feed your family and build a career for yourself at the same time?

Scott McDonald like so many others in the workforce moved on to more lucrative employment. Frankly so would most of us if the opportunity arose. At least the club is trying to get us out of a dire situation and seasoned pro's hopefully will help, strikes me the manager is looking for inspiration and graft maybe even some perspiration. We don't have a lot of options IMO so I hope our two former and now current Well players make the difference.

I dont care how he left if he scores the goals that keeps us in league thats all that matters

Quote Originally Posted by wellowell
    I dont care how he left if he scores the goals that keeps us in league thats all that matters
    Thats it in a nutshell. Its just a shame that the security that Hutchison has given us and working capital has probably just come a couple of months too late to save our skins in the SPL

Its not too late we have 12 games left 3 x killie, 2 x st mirren and 1 v rosscounty out of they 6 4 at home so plenty of points to play for with mcdonald and pearo back tomorrow i expect a big improvement dont expect any points as ICT on form at moment but i am certainly looking for better performance

Quote Originally Posted by wellowell
    Its not too late we have 12 games left 3 x killie, 2 x st mirren and 1 v rosscounty out of they 6 4 at home so plenty of points to play for with mcdonald and pearo back tomorrow i expect a big improvement dont expect any points as ICT on form at moment but i am certainly looking for better performance
    I was careful to say has probably come to late. Until its mathematically impossible of course its never too late. However my expectation is we are a busted flush.. we have shown nothing to suggest there is any plan / game plan that is.

[quote="Crossymfc" returns Plyed trades in South no good there so we welcome him back with open cheque book His wage could have been better used for someone who would play for the shirt not just turn and head down M74 first chance[/quote]

I decided to bring this post back up tonight to give us real Well fans a good laugh. LOL.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)