+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Results, Table and Chat (Week 27)

Results, Table and Chat (Week 27)

A similar week to last week as wathrufc takes the win with 31pts with Reefdc79 a distant 2nd as Blade_Hater and Brin round out the podium positions. millermadlad and Frickley_Away pick up their 7th and 3rd set of donkey ears respectively from just a 6pt haul.

CentreMid has a rest so Blade_Hater takes over at the top with pip_y and NeztheMiller close on his heels as we head into the home stretch with just 9 weeks left.

As next week is FA Cup quarter final we'll play our final between Adventus2012 and mmniall although there will probably be no FA Cup games in the selected fixtures.

Week 27
    Winner: wathrufc 31pts 1x8 (Rotherham), 1x7 (Luton), 1x5 (St Johnstone) 3x2 (Results), 5 (Weekly Win)
    2nd: reefdc79 22pts
    3rd=: Blade_Hater, Brin 19pts
    Donkeys: Frickley_Away, millermadlad 6pts
    Players: 18
    Average: 14pts
    Goal scorers: Rooney (2, 1 pen) (Man Utd), Marshall (Port Vale)
    Goal scoring flops: Derbyshire (Rotherham)
    Hardest fixtures: Coventry v MK Dons, Burton v Newport (both 0pts)
    Easiest

re: Results, Table and Chat (Week 27)

Mmmmm? It's looking more and more likely that since I knocked mi owd fat head mate out o' cup he's thrown the towel in...thought he was better than that...never mind...

As for you curly9 mi owd...I'm reet on thi toes so be aware...

i picked Robin Van Persie as my goalscorer last weekend and he didn't play do i get to pick 2 this week...

Quote Originally Posted by Reefdc79
    i picked Robin Van Persie as my goalscorer last weekend and he didn't play do i get to pick 2 this week...
    No - the only time you get 2 picks is if the game your goalscorer is due to play in gets postponed. That's easy for me to track but checking if everybody's goal scorer actually played is a bit much.