+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Most consistent team in the League

Most consistent team in the League

Played 34
    Won 11
    Drawn 12
    Lost 11
    Can`t get more consistent than that !

re: Most consistent team in the League

Quote Originally Posted by needle
    Played 34
    Won 11
    Drawn 12
    Lost 11
    Can`t get more consistent than that !
    Exactly, Needle! I can't think what all the moaning is about.

We are super super super consistent!

2014-2015

Played 34
    Won 11
    Draw 12
    Lost 11
    GD -1
    F 43
    A 44

2013-2014

Played 34
    Won 12
    Draw 10
    Lost 12
    GD -3
    F 39
    A 42

2012-2013

Played 34
    Won 11
    Draw 12
    Lost 11
    GD -1
    F 42
    A 43

We re absolute flat line ..boring ..dare i say just like GB ..

Although that reflects the 'trend', even before GB took hold, it does confirm that we are 'treading water' somewhat.
    Looking at the situation today the results are what many of us are not surprised at seeing as GB's stance appears to be one of safety first i.e. hold onto the point and hope that we can snatch the extra two at some stage.
    So, being what many think of GB as being 'Mr Average' it is not surprising it is a continuing trend of a record of; win a few, lose a few (in addition to the inevitable draws).
    As said earlier, being a loss making enterprise, even the most staunch of supporter can/should recognise this cannot be allowed to continue.
    The 'steadying of the ship' factor must of course be recognised, but for how long should that be the excusable factor?

Quote Originally Posted by Despair
    Although that reflects the 'trend', even before GB took hold, it does confirm that we are 'treading water' somewhat.
    Looking at the situation today the results are what many of us are not surprised at seeing as GB's stance appears to be one of safety first i.e. hold onto the point and hope that we can snatch the extra two at some stage.
    So, being what many think of GB as being 'Mr Average' it is not surprising it is a continuing trend of a record of; win a few, lose a few (in addition to the inevitable draws).
    As said earlier, being a loss making enterprise, even the most staunch of supporter can/should recognise this cannot be allowed to continue.
    The 'steadying of the ship' factor must of course be recognised, but for how long should that be the excusable factor?
    Well, Despair, I think some people feel it's better than a "sinking" ship.

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover
    Well, Despair, I think some people feel it's better than a "sinking" ship.[/quote]

Fine by me Aucks, I prefer the Cham

Quote Originally Posted by Despair
    Well, Despair, I think some people feel it's better than a "sinking" ship.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)