+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Should we downsize?

Should we downsize?

Given last nights poor attendance, is it time the club thought about downsizing?

With the majority of fans now cherry picking their games, would a reduced capacity avoid us having so many wrathful seats or would it simply encourage the JCL's to continue to support the club by their selfish purchasing of season tickets?

re: Should we downsize?

Forecast is for milder weather. Another few weeks and maybe I can start getting to work in the garden.

See Gary Glitter got 16 yrs. Got to be careful in ladyboy land DW

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyweasel
    Given last nights poor attendance, is it time the club thought about downsizing?

With the majority of fans now cherry picking their games, would a reduced capacity avoid us having so many wrathful seats or would it simply encourage the JCL's to continue to support the club by their selfish purchasing of season tickets?
    Ments reckoned the best thing about the lack of attendance on Tuesday night was that he might actually be able to have a piss at half time for a change!

I must say that whilst it was nice up there for a change as the atmosphere was good, I think I prefer the usual spot.