+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For all the mugs who thought PNE were faltering...

re: For all the mugs who thought PNE were faltering...

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy
    OK, I give in you will go up automatically - I have just looked at Swindons next four games and I doubt they will get more than six points from them, so you can only mess it up yourselves now. I was hoping Chesterfield were going to lose today but well done to them coming back from 2 down. I just hope Doncaster don't do the same.
    The plastics have brought themselves back into it with a couple of good results and will fancy 6 points from their next two games (Scunny and port vale) while we play Bradford and Brizzles and Swindon play Brizzles and Peterborough. This is going to go right to the wire I'm afraid my fellow North Enders.

It's yours to lose now. I posted a few weeks back that I saw MK and they were absolutely useless, however they have turned things back around now - I noticed they have brought Hall in from Bolton (if he gets a game) who could prove useful for them.

Enjoy your trip to Bradford, a great example of of what European money could have done for a City.

The game is too difficult to call, Bradford run hot and cold particularly at home, they will either wipe the floor with you or roll over and help you win. They have had a lot of games in the last couple of weeks so I think you'll sneak it - if you do they can whistle goodbye to the play offs, lose and my earlier prophecy of a PNE Bradford wembley final is back on.

You need to keep an eye on Grayson, so close to home for him and the mighty home of Leeds he might go AWOL.

It's yours to lose now. I posted a few weeks back that I saw MK and they were absolutely useless, however they have turned things back around now - I noticed they have brought Hall in from Bolton (if he gets a game) who could prove useful for them.

Enjoy your trip to Bradford, a great example of of what European money could have done for a City.

The game is too difficult to call, Bradford run hot and cold particularly at home, they will either wipe the floor with you or roll over and help you win. They have had a lot of games in the last couple of weeks so I think you'll sneak it - if you do they can whistle goodbye to the play offs, lose and my earlier prophecy of a PNE Bradford wembley final is back on.

You need to keep an eye on Grayson, so close to home for him and the mighty home of Leeds he might go AWOL.
    His white rose is faiding CB and he is happy to have white but it's Lilywhites

Yeah this game could go eit

Roll over and help you win - who said that. Jesus how much help do you lot get - 10 men after 10 min a penalty you can't score from. As the song goes some guys have all the luck. Don't forget to send some money to Routis you owe him big time for today, I think it would have been a far more even game without his red card.

Roll over and help you win - who said that. Jesus how much help do you lot get - 10 men after 10 min a penalty you can't score from. As the song goes some guys have all the luck. Don't forget to send some money to Routis you owe him big time for today, I think it would have been a far more even game without his red card.
    If he hadnt have illegally stopped Garner then we would have taken the lead early doors. Its swings and roundabouts and if teams want to try and stop Garner illegally then thats what you get. Chesterfield did the same thing, obviously too hot to handle

We dont need any help CB and 13 unbeaten (10 wins, 3 draws) says it all. Bring on the Brizzles

What an ugly ferker thor is.

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE

The Lilywhite Sleeping Giants are waking up and next season they will have the Championship for breakfast!!

COYW!!

WE ARE SUPERIOR!!
    BOOOOOOM !!!!!!! Get in there my son.

Thor is back hello hello [/quote]

Is Thor Micky Rourke out of the wrestler film. Gutted for the majority but not for the clown that is Thor just because he comes on our board and plays the fool.

Hope you come up through the play offs and have you at the NY stadium next season again.

Up the Millers

Quote Originally Posted by Nedstarks_son

The Lilywhite Sleeping Giants are waking up and next season they will have the Championship for breakfast!!

COYW!!

WE ARE SUPERIOR!!
    BOOOOOOM !!!!!!! Get in there my son.

Thor is back hello hello [/quote]

Is Thor Micky Rourke out of the wrestler film. Gutted for the majority but not for the clown that is Thor just because he comes on our board and plays the fool.

Hope you come up through the play offs and have you at the NY stadium next season again.

Up the Millers[/quote]

WHat you hoping for six easy points - PNE didn't have the bottle today if they do get to Wembley they'll cack their selves -

McSeasiders post is one of the funniest on here - sorry Gards, I did laugh at Bottle Boys.

Sorry Gards couldn't resist.

Thor can Dance along to this.. - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    Sorry Gards couldn't resist.

Thor can Dance along to this..
    Jim Bowen comes to mind - 'look at what you would have won' a trip to Elland Road. Still they have all the excitement of the playoffs to face now.

Any way your mob will be playing them season after next Alf - Double drop Burnley.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)