+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lewis McGugan

Lewis McGugan

Watford must have some real talent if they are letting us have him on loan.

He was unbelievable the other night and rightly so won player of the month for February.

Really hope we can sign him for next season because he is just the sort of player we need.

re: Lewis McGugan

SOMEONE TELL KATCH...HE THINKS HE'S W@NK...

Another good goal from Lewis again yesterday btw.

Seems there are more than a couple who aren't McGugan fans.

I'm not one to sing my own praises but it seems many of the things I said about McGugan are coming to fruition. Once again I'm ahead of the curve.

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic/230738-how-did-mcgugan-do/ - view external link

You need to learn to do links properly (strangely just like gho) but most wednesdayites will tell you that it's 350k well spent on mcgugan

Calm down Sherlock. 'Strangely' enough it doesn't let me do the whole url link on here. Wassup wit dat dmb?

Seems after his Lord Lucan impression against Ipswich and Reading many are asking questions. I remember the Scabs grumbling about how McGugan's effort levels dropped off considerably when he was sitting on a nice fat contract - history repeating itself?

Scratch that dmb. Just found out you have to go into edit to create url links and it's not available through the quick replay function.

Edited for banno who is too lazy to copy and paste.

Would you like a spade to help you dig this hole, Katch?

You're using a thread about one below par performance (apparently) by McGugan (even though he was one of the better performers on Wednesday night) to try and justify your embarrassing ramblings.

Even more strangely, I can only see one user who claims McGugan is over rated. The rest of the posts are extremely positive. Although it doesn't surprise me, we all know how you jump on one fans opinion and use it as if he represents the entire fan base.

Love how you've conveniently not mentioned the game against Bristol City, you know, the one where he scored and picked up MOTM

Just let it go mate, the goalposts are practically falling apart they have been moved that much....

By far our best player - as stated in the link GHO, I mean you, provided.

Lewis is a great player..Katch knows that..He's on one of his wind ups again..

Really don't know why you bother mate cos you always end up looking a bit daft on here tbh...

You mean he acted out beating his nanny to death in front of all those people?

Oh dear - I don't think Tim Vine will be relinquishing his 'King of the One Liners' Crown anytime soon to this guy.

TheNightShift - providing fewer laughs than a still birth. Quick, someone post a picture of Sid James and we'll pretend it never happened.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)