+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Last 8 games...

re: Last 8 games...

Quote Originally Posted by Acido
    Barnsley to come good tomorrow - 2 - 1 win to them.
    We did come good today, it was a good game for both sides and a draw was fair. Dont let Larry Grayson fool you with his mouthy comments.

BTW arent you a Leeds fan Calverley ?

What do you think of Redders, do you want him long term next season [/quote]

Grayson thought a draw was a fair result and the game could have gone either way. We are both still unbeaten and we can continue to march on and both sides can still claim they are the inform teams in this division

A fair result my @rse.. It's never a fair result when a team frommYawkshire tek a point off a team from Gods county..

Especially when it's the Yawkshire Dingles.

Lancashire La la la la ...Lancashire la la la la

Quote Originally Posted by Acido
    Barnsley to come good tomorrow - 2 - 1 win to them.
    We did come good today, it was a good game for both sides and a draw was fair. Dont let Larry Grayson fool you with his mouthy comments.

BTW arent you a Leeds fan Calverley ?

What do you think of Redders, do you want him long term next season [/quote]

They just want the glory days back.. They still believe they are a massive club..
    You've just got to laugh at the deluded fools ..

A sad day yesterday having to share the spoils with Preston, fleetwood and the biggest insult of all Blackpool, who should be ashamed of their ploughed field pitch.

Redders has turned things around this year I think he deserves a full season at the reins with a team that will have the benefit of a full pre season training period under their belt we will be auto promotion next year. Six easy points from Burnley, another six at Bristol and Swindon and just four from Bradford. Crikey I am starting to sound like Thor.

Gards, how did it feel to have a proper team in town on friday nights? - the mighty Leeds graced your presence by staying at the Marriott - doesn't say much for Blackpool does it can't provide a decent hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy
    A sad day yesterday having to share the spoils with Preston, fleetwood and the biggest insult of all Blackpool, who should be ashamed of their ploughed field pitch.

Redders has turned things around this year I think he deserves a full season at the reins with a team that will have the benefit of a full pre season training period under their belt we will be auto promotion next year. Six easy points from Burnley, another six at Bristol and Swindon and just four from Bradford. Crikey I am starting to sound like Thor.

Gards, how did it feel to have a proper team in town on friday nights? - the mighty Leeds graced your presence by staying at the Marriott - doesn't say much for Blackpool does it can't provide a decent hotel.
    You deluded fool CB, did u say the mighty Leeds who couldn't even beat the Lashers at Bombsite Road

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    A fair result my @rse.. It's never a fair result when a team frommYawkshire tek a point off a team from Gods county..

Especially when it's the Yawkshire Dingles.

Lancashire La la la la ...Lancashire la la la la
    I do apologise Alfi you are absolutely right and I have no idea what I was thinking. The greatest county in the world - Lancashire la la la

Leeds could do a blackpuddle next season. Should be an easy 3pts for the Sleeping Giants.

Thanks Gards for your decent comments on our board, maybe there are some decent Preston fans after all

BTW, where is Super Micky Conroy these days!!.

As for this Lancashire nonsense, enjoy your season in Cricket's Lg Two yet again wont you

Just watched your game with Fleetwood - I hope Huntington is OK, he looked out of it for a while.

Cracking Fleetwood goal and thought they were going to take it towards the end. As for the PNE performance not exactly Championship football today, your goal was half decent but then you gave up. - I think Swindon will pinch the second spot based on todays effort. I had you down for a one all draw so I am happy as Larry (or not in PNE's case - work it out Thor).

Just looked at your remaining matches, Bradford are going to plough their pitch for next Mondays game so watch your ankles (coincidentally Fleetwoods pitch looked pretty good - Blackpool take note). The Notts County game will be the crucial one though, they are going to have to win to keep out of the mire so tell your boys to double up on shin pads - you're in for a kicking. I think that game will impact on your game against Swindon who are playing Walsall mid week and they will be safe by then so not as big a threat physicall

[quote="CalverleyBoy"]Just watched your game with Fleetwood - I hope Huntington is OK, he looked out of it for a while.

Cracking Fleetwood goal and thought they were going to take it towards the end. As for the PNE performance not exactly Championship football today, your goal was half decent but then you gave up. - I think Swindon will pinch the second spot based on todays effort. I had you down for a one all draw so I am happy as Larry (or not in PNE's case - work it out Thor).

Just looked at your remaining matches, Bradford are going to plough their pitch for next Mondays game so watch your ankles (coincidentally Fleetwoods pitch looked pretty good - Blackpool take note). The Notts County game will be the crucial one though, they are going to have to win to keep out of the mire so tell your boys to double up on shin pads - you're in for a kicking. I think that game will impact on your game against Swindon who are playing Walsall mid week and they wil

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)