+ Visit Birmingham City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: F.A.O. Pearcy.Brian.

F.A.O. Pearcy.Brian.

Could you shed any light on what's happening regarding advertising on these boards? Over the last few days it's becoming increasingly difficult to read articles posted on here due to pop up type ads. I appreciate that the adverts pay towards the upkeep of the footymad sites but recently it's getting to be hardly worth the effort it takes to read and post on here. I popped my head onto our neighbours board tonight and the same question is being asked over there.
    For about the last twelve months this board seems to have been dieing on its arse, these ads could spell the end.
    Just my opinion loike.

KRO

re: F.A.O. Pearcy.Brian.

I agree AH. It's a ball ache
    So I use the site only now and again and it's mainly to watch Artist floundering in the Prediction League.

The cash for no ads option is a joke. They've misjudged their value.

Sold it's Soul !

Shame really.

Hi Gen which do you now recommend, I use
    often Partisan but I miss the banter of this site
    KRO

Yesterday and today I am just getting a black screen whenever I select the site. In addition the software has errors in it in so far as when you attempt to reply to a message you just get returned to the top of the message board. Poor do.
    Great shame that we have lost many of our best posters.
    Rg

Personally I use '******* plus' simples, but I couldn't possibly recommend it on a site which relies on adverts

Had no idea this was happening. I have to log in every time I want to post and always click the "view with adverts" thing. As I use Firefox with the Noscript add-on I don't see the adverts anyway! Lovely.

If the new policy is to make money and it's the reason there are less people posting then it's the same as increasing gate prices, losing fans - end of. Shame.

Bring back the shower screens.

I experience the same problems as everyone else when I try to post on here, so I couldn't agree more.

I only really post on here for the Prediction League now and that's a pain in the arse once a week, so I can fully understand why people don't bother any more.

Shame, it's killing the place!

don't worry if the Villa get relegated this forum will liven up large

Quote Originally Posted by bolt
    don't worry if the Villa get relegated this forum will liven up large
    Ain't dat de troot!

KRO

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)