+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: ot - The Rugby Six Nations Champship

ot - The Rugby Six Nations Champship

This is certainly going to be an exciting finsh as the teams come to the last set of matches. England & Ireland & Wales all have 3 wins and 6 Points each.

So its all coming down to the last match and goal difference!!

Last matches: Italy v WALES, Scotland v IRELAND, ENGLAND v France.

ENGLAND 6 Pts (+ 37)
    IRELAND 6 Pts (+ 33)
    WALES 6 Pts (+ 12)

Ive got to say Ireland just might get a bigger win against the Jocks, than we will against the French, so put your money on the Paddies

re: ot - The Rugby Six Nations Champship

Rugby Yawnion, what a bore.. Kick and clap,run up field 20 yards then repeat it again kick and clap .boring as phook .

I never said I was a fan Alf, I agree with the whole kick n rush garbage that the game is all about.

BUT its still going to be an exciting finish this year involving 3 teams.

We can talk about the Cricket World Cup if you want. Ohh wait, your a Lancashire fan, what do you know ?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido
    I never said I was a fan Alf, I agree with the whole kick n rush garbage that the game is all about.

BUT its still going to be an exciting finish this year involving 3 teams.

We can talk about the Cricket World Cup if you want. Ohh wait, your a Lancashire fan, what do you know ?
    I'd rather talk about watching paint dry...how many coats do you give your walls if applying emulsion?
    Do you use Matt or gloss on your doors?
    How long do you leave it before giving it another coat?
    I use one coat being a lazy old git.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo
    Rugby Yawnion, what a bore.. Kick and clap,run up field 20 yards then repeat it again kick and clap .boring as phook .

Union is a lot better game than it used to be tbf. I personally prefer league at club level but union at international level ,were alot more competative in union at international level .

Quote Originally Posted by donnytyke

Union is a lot better game than it used to be tbf. I personally prefer league at club level but union at international level ,were alot more competative in union at international level .[/quote]

Yes it is Donny, Since they have gone professional they have learnt to kick the ball further up the field..

Goodness me what a finish that was today, Im not normally a fan of RU but this is what sports excitement is all about.

Wales & Ireland both won to put the pressure on us and we just fell short by 7 points in the end, thats one converted try!! Its got me thinking we just might do well in the World Cup this year as not many teams beat us at Twickers.

I just wish RU wasnt so kick n rush though

It's good to watch when they keep the ball in play.. Like you say there's too much kick and clap for my liking..