+ Visit Blackpool FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fantasic News Ref Karl Oyston

Fantasic News Ref Karl Oyston

Finally, he's charged by the F A for comments made to a disabled Pool fan.

Lets just hope and pray he gets Life.

I bet you're not smiling now are you Karl? - view external link

re: Fantasic News Ref Karl Oyston

Great news Fyldeflyer..hope they chuck the book at him..

Lets hope they do.

Poor old Dave Whelan got a 50k fine and a 6 match ban and he was only guilty of one charge.

Oyston has 5 accounts stacked up against him so hopefully 5 times the punishment.

So a 250k-300k fine and a 6-8 month ban will be a satisfactory outcome, also him getting kicked off the football league of chairman is simply a must.

Quote Originally Posted by fyldeflyer
    Lets hope they do.

Poor old Dave Whelan got a 50k fine and a 6 match ban and he was only guilty of one charge.

Oyston has 5 accounts stacked up against him so hopefully 5 times the punishment.

So a 250k-300k fine and a 6-8 month ban will be a satisfactory outcome, also him getting kicked off the football league of chairman is simply a must.
    They have took a while to charge him but I suppose they have got there in the end. Like you said FF the hefty ban and fine for Whelan means ***** Oyston should get the book chucked at him.

#oystonout

Most of my Lancy mates are in this thread (Fylde, Alfie, Whooshy & Gards)

I admit that I dont know the facts about the Oyston's, but this suggestion that he openly insulted a disabled fan is really disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido
    Most of my Lancy mates are in this thread (Fylde, Alfie, Whooshy & Gards)

I admit that I dont know the facts about the Oyston's, but this suggestion that he openly insulted a disabled fan is really disgusting.
    You get all other the shop Acido and it looks like you tykes will be playing the Lashers next season unless you can pull your tripe out in the last 5 games

Yes even our fierce rivalry with the Lashers, you have to feel for them with the Low life family "Oystens" always at the helm making a right cods of it.

Yes I havent known you long Gards, but you will notice that I do get around a heck of a lot on Footymad

As for pulling our tripe out, I saw enough tyke-tripe this weekend to last me a lifetime.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)