+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Comedy Roast... Dingles v Blunts

Comedy Roast... Dingles v Blunts

Ok Fowls, I don't know if you have ever seen one of these tv celebrity Comedy Roasts. They really are near the knuckle but they are always hilarious (well I think they are anyway!!).

So your all neutrals aren't you when it comes to Barnsley v Sheff United (the Dingles against the Blunts).

We've got a big one this weekend on Easter Satdy, so come on lets hear all of your TRUE thoughts about both teams and fans. Dont pull any punches and say what you really think about both teams and certain fans.

Keep it clean though, and above all, make it funny

re: Comedy Roast... Dingles v Blunts

I work with both Dingles and Blunts Acido and tbh they're all good lads...I reckon you'll do em 3-1

But it's a local derby and owt could happen...Hope it's 80 nowt ter yar tho'..

Just been looking at the thread on your board.."Blunts can't make their minds up"...

And obsessed with attendances Mahat starts a thread...Guess what about!

[quote="braggyowl"...

And obsessed with attendances Mahat starts a thread...Guess what about! [/quote]

He's an embarrassment - even supporters of the same club tell him to shut up...and he then labels them as 'pigs in disguise'

What a pair of bores, just because a couple of you pigs don't like the so what. Go on tell me, you've got more mates than me and everybody loves you. Sad twohat.
    Plus how many letters have you, Bannpig and Mc Numpty writted and not mentionned your much bigger neighbours.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot
    What a pair of bores, just because a couple of you pigs don't like the so what. Go on tell me, you've got more mates than me and everybody loves you. Sad twohat.
    Plus how many letters have you, Bannpig and Mc Numpty writted and not mentionned your much bigger neighbours.
    I don't think any of them have ever WRITTED any letters!

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot
    WTF..I'm sorry, but that was just a plethra, of incoherent jibberish bol1ock$...Altogether, an improvement!

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl
    I work with both Dingles and Blunts Acido and tbh they're all good lads...I reckon you'll do em 3-1

But it's a local derby and owt could happen...Hope it's 80 nowt ter yar tho'..

If we lose Braggers I might take Roma's (my fellow Tykester Romared!!) lead off and let him loose on you all

I tried this so called 'Roast' on the Rotherham and Leeds boards as well, absolutely no sense of humour between them all

Anyway, nice to see Bumhole Lane is being kept in perfect condition...

Just Had to 'like' mahat's post! Anyway, that pitch looks better than ours...Must be because the groundsman (left centre,) has a few apprentices helping him!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)