+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Adebayor off in the summer

Adebayor off in the summer

WIll Ade leaving actually clear the way for another new striker? - view external link

re: Adebayor off in the summer

Good riddance.

TS shd never have brought him back!

Plenty more shd follow him!
    :/

This is terrible news. Must we wait so long?

Hello, Devonspur.

You have to laugh at Footymad. His use of 'another striker' is so droll.

Incidentally, if you ever get round to sending me back that USB stick, my new address is: P.O. Box 342, Mount Barker, W,A, Australia, 6324. Take your time. Doesn't your computer have a hard drive to save games to?

Finally lost it for Potty against Burnley. There's no evidence of learning or developing going on there. We were just utter crap. I'm beginning to understand why he used an interpreter last year cos his English makes little or no sense with the way his team are playing, and while Kane's had a great season, making him captain is just an infantile gesture.

Hi Cliffy and good to hear from you!

I haven't seen the sub stick since we moved to Scotland but still haven't unpacked fully yet so maybe will find it.
    If not will send you a replacement!

Today's game was a total shambles but all too predictable and the Fat Waterboy needs to go now, search for replacement for start of next season and give the kids a chance for the rest of this one before a general clear out in the Summer or we may go down next season!
    No exaggeration here as I remember all too well the last time in the 70's under Terry Neill and the signs are all there!

Remember the drive, the energy, the pressing of the games against Ar@e and the Chavs earlier this season and compare to the last two displays and you can see how far we've regressed!

Total shambles today and I've had enough of this season!

Will follow HullFC, the sleeping giant!

Quote Originally Posted by DEVONSPUR
    Hi Cliffy and good to hear from you!

I haven't seen the sub stick since we moved to Scotland but still haven't unpacked fully yet so maybe will find it.
    If not will send you a replacement!

Today's game was a total shambles but all too predictable and the Fat Waterboy needs to go now, search for replacement for start of next season and give the kids a chance for the rest of this one before a general clear out in the Summer or we may go down next season!
    No exaggeration here as I remember all too well the last time in the 70's under Terry Neill and the signs are all there!

Remember the drive, the energy, the pressing of the games against Ar@e and the Chavs earlier this season and compare to the last two displays and you can see how far we've regressed!

Total shambles today and I've had enough of this season!

Will follow HullFC, the sleeping giant!

Morning, Devonspur. Don't be silly - just watch the games first

"Emmanuel Adebayor is many people’s archetypal modern football mercenary, with the Togolese looking satisfied with becoming a mediocrity once his exorbitant wages are being paid.
    Not only does settling for mediocrity seem to satisfy him, but he also has a habit of showing off his lavish lifestyle on social media, which is completely out of proportion with his performances on the pitch.
    After bursting onto the English scene with Arsenal, Adebayor has never lived up to his potential, and what’s more he’s caused endless trouble wherever he’s been, from Arsenal, to Man City, to Spurs.
    Through a combination of poor form and lack of application, Adebayor has been frozen out of the first team by manager Mauricio Pochettino, who has put all his faith in Harry Kane, and even judges Roberto Soldado as a better alternative to the troublesome Togolese.
    He hasn’t started a game for Spurs since November 2, and in that time his £170,000 weekly wages have seen him amass £3.1m, according t

When does this waste of space's contract last?

Don't worry we'll be signing Cleverly soon!

Really need an English Paulinho!

I despair I really do and then I look at the Spammers and decide life isn't so bad!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)