+ Visit Arbroath FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2014/15 match programme

re: 2014/15 match programme

Sorry mate. Don't have them. Have you tried the club shop on match days. There are a few boxes of old programmes there.

I have the Cowdenbeath away 15/03/97
    Stenny away 31/03/01
    East Fife away 17/04/04
    but for some reason I cannot find the S-cumtrose home programme for 25/10/97 from my collection yet can find the home one for 12/04/97 against them.

I can meet you at the next home game to Queens Park 18/04/15 if that suits you?

Hi AFC1320 that is brilliant you have the programmes I would love to buy the 3 of them from you would you accept £20 for them? I am not at the Queen's Park game next Saturday unfortunately can I meet up with you somewhere at your convenience? Thanks for responding I really appreciate it

OK cheers will arrange a meet up

I can meet you at McDonalds at the Westway any night at 6pm but I am also in Dundee on Wednesday afternoon for a hospital visit and could meet you at the KFC as you come into Dundee at 5pm whatever suits you?

Is Monday 6pm at McDonalds car park on Westway ok with you? Thanks Again for your help

McDonalds car park at the Westway in Arbroath at 6pm on Monday is fine, see you then, what type/colour of car do you have?

I will have either my silver Citroen Xsara Picaso or my dads dark blue Vauxhall agila will depend on what my wife is doing I wiil stand outside my car when I arrive see you then thanks again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)