+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Average away followings outside the Prem (with facts)

re: Average away followings outside the Prem (with facts)

Watch out boys, Rov'rum are 20th and coming.

Quote Originally Posted by hoothoot
    Not bad considering 15+ years of shyte!
    Special mention for Coventry too.
    Nice find Hoot. I've put it on MillersMad, hope you don't mind

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot
    Okay you got me bang to rights. The difference is 206.

Pigs - 37370/19 = 1986
    Real MASSIVE - 37764/21 = 1780

Gingerpig, your support from the 70's has been in the main GARBAGE.Still you nearly got 30k when finishing third in the league.
    Care to reveal where yu got these 'facts' from as this article suggests you are 500 per game behind us this season.

We are in front on the pitch, in front in the stands, older, bigger, better.
    Ever thought of quitting while you are behind? - view external link

http://www.*********s.net /showthread.php/308801-Official- Championship-Away-Following-2014-15

http://www.*********s.net/showthread.php/308504-League-1-Away- Followings-14-15

Asterisks are *********.

29k in a stadium that held 55k, pathetic. Don't forget we will always be better than you. By the way what happened last night to the 6000 fans from Saturday. Wot no free/cheap tickets?

FFS Mahat do you ever look back on your posts and think "Kinnel..I really am pathetic aren't I"...

Don't forget we will always be better than you...

You can't even beat Yeovil..

Can't wait for the play offs...Really, really can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot
    Asterisks are *********.

29k in a stadium that held 55k, pathetic. Don't forget we will always be better than you. By the way what happened last night to the 6000 fans from Saturday. Wot no free/cheap tickets?
    Ok I will humour you.

1. Your figures appear correct - which means our away following is over 10% better than yours.

2. These figures do not take into account allocations and how many times each team has sold out away. 4 of our last 5 allocations have been lower than your average so once we have sold out - which we did - there is nothing we can do about that.
    Your allocations at Notts County and Barnsley were 2-3000 above any allocation we have had and yet it still hasn't helped you take more fans away than us on average.

3. No cheap tickets last night? You can get Category A (are there any category A matches in division 3) at your place for £22 adults and £11 kids so I would say nearly every match at your place is c

Brilliant post Hirsty.

He'll still come back with a load of bull sh!t though to try and back his claims up, even with the facts staring him in the face.

Typical Pig.

FACTS

2014/15 season (current averages as of 15/04/2015)

Home (as of 15/04/2015)
    SWFC 21,913
    SUFC 19,408

Category A game prices

SWFC £28 (cheapest)
    SUFC £22 (cheapest)

Away (as of 02/03/2015)
    SWFC 2,063
    SUFC 1,653

FFS I've given you the hard away statistics, there in black and white you average 207, yes 207 more away. Be thankful for that. I've even given you the web sites to look at. I know it goes against your imaginary attendance facts.
    As for the 29k in a 55k stadium it speaks for itself. Even finishing third with one of the most attractive teams in Sheffield history you still had on average 26000 empty seats. Take out the away followings and it would be even more pitiful.
    Also don't forget we're a division below.
    Anyway I've finished with this topic, you've lost hands down. Ain't even gonna come back to look at the baby tear replies.
    Why don't you all stick to NKT where you can spout b/s an be believed.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)