+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything that's wrong with this country

Everything that's wrong with this country

People-who-fly-England-flags-are-simpletons-and-casual-racists.

From today's Left wing Mirror

Cue the defending from Kath and his left wing **** wits.

Don't put this in the off topic section because no one come
    on this forum anyway.

re: Everything that's wrong with this country

Isn't it more to do with English flags in Wales?...anyway what's the point in flags if you don't display or wave them, flags aren't racist in my opinion...burning another countries flag maybe I guess, it's certainly disrespectful.

Cheers for replies Aussie and Braggy, just waiting Mrs Kathcart to come
    on with his ultra left wing b***ax.

Come on Trotsky, let's be having ya!!!

Thailand,Malaysia, China , OZ , India , USA , Canada , South America , Falkland Isles , etc etc where ever I've been , National Flags everywhere...Proud. & take a float up Scandinavia , especially Sweden , every house.
    I've flown the Union &,St George Flag for 15 years now because the Thais inspired me with their Patriotism.
    To all Lefties...Go Fe*k Your Sens... & Republicans.

Although not 'technically'of this green and pleasant land- in some parts at least - I've adapted and supported and actually been to watch England for years - 200 times plus. Showing my age there. When I do I give the lads full backing even though it's a hopeless cause at times) Still I don't 'fly the flag' outside my house - it's a no no for me. All show and no substance. Or fur coat and no moral knickers in some cases.

A bloke near me does 24 - 7 - 365 days (366 in a leap year) and he's a total nutter of the first order. He hates everyone and just loves violence and trying to look hard. Personally I feel his behaviour has nothing to do with being proud to be English at all. In fact he's everything an Englishman shouldn't be. (More Germanic in reality) He's so stupid thinks the capital of England is L.

Even when we play in the World Cup I don't bother.I'd just rather get on with trying to help others in my daily life (A true English trait I believe) and supporting the team as best

Let's just love each other for been Wednesdayite's SKT... .

No difference between a labour mp and a tory one...Neither give a sh!t about the poorer classes...A labour mp talks labour and lives tory...A tory mp pretty much the same, but doesn't pretend to be anything else...Both have lived lives a world away from a firth park stonemason...I agree with the england flag bit...When I see one, I think 'Thick chav'...Hate the england team ala hart, rooney, sterling, etc..Overpaid, arrogant, tossers who don't give two sh!ts about the gullable tw@ts that follow them...The thick morons that chant "IN-GER-LAND" (puke)..are an embarassment to all anti (x factor, big brother, only way is es***, geordie shore, britain's got d!cks etc etc) people/cultures/countries...I wouldn't wear an england shirt now if you paid me...Its all about Wednesday..At least while we still have our identity...But remove the social/football/thick vulgar masses element for a second...You can fly any flag you want in this country if it is'nt english...You can march down the street,

Why the Straight connection with the Flag of St George & the England Team ?
    I'm a Brain Surgeon , & I respect Stone Masonary...
    UTFO...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The three lions and a St george flag are two different things of course..But with me, its an embarassing, possibly paranoid thought of looking like I'm proud of my country, which I'm not...and its football 'heroes' are part of the package...I imagine that outside certain rural areas, where it may be considered the norm...village fetes, markets, castle watchtowers...I'm imagining that people that fly st georges flags are er' and this is just a hunch...Proud of england , and will get behind its sporting teams no matter what...A large percentage of which, will get behind the three lions, or eleven t0ssers, just for clarity...I'm guessing anyway...Lets take an 'in-ger-land' white van man for example, with a st georges sticker/flag on the rear door, or wing mirror...Chances are he supports the team...I couldn't have/wear one these days, for fear of sensible people thinking I'm an 'in-ger-land thicko..I hate the fu(kers...A poppy all day long...Now that still, and will always mean somethi

I think it should be a case of individual choice...personally I have no problem with flag waving, I certainly don't see it as racist, it might be you're proud of your country or just supporting a national team, whatever but it's not something anyone should be ridiculed or put down about.

I have five England football shirts, I wear them a lot over here, no one seems to care or has ever said anything, which is what I would expect...I like being English, especially over here, Aussie's are great for friendly banter...I don't know if I'm 'proud' to be English, I just am, part of an identity I suppose...touchy subject this when it needn't be in my opinion.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)