+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: how exactly can ye play mind games wi a yahoo?

re: how exactly can ye play mind games wi a yahoo?

What was? :/

In the link that dolly provided there was no quote from Ronny mentioning mind games, that is the point I was making.

Sorry dolly you made a c*nt of it

ronnys allegation o the auld mind games...is he trying to kid on he's the poor, poor, poor mans kevin keegan or something???

I bet he'd love it if Sellick won the title. :/

who??

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Zeppelin
    that's the question I'm pondering over in ma mind at the minute...ken?

mind games...yahooo???
    mind games...yahooo???
    mind games...yahooo???

nope!

it don't add up.

yahoo's should gie the mind games a miss and stick tae being manky bassas...and that really is all I have tae say oan this particular matter.
    You are a fkn idiot. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by bluek
    He was asked the question in the press interview and answered yes.
    I saw that as well, don't know why everyone is getting so hot under the collar, I couldn't give a flying phluck what Deliah says !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JTS98
    Judging by their no-show at Rugby Park it seems that even the Sheep fans think it's over.

Their exciting 2nd place finish doesn't seem to be capturing the imagination.
    There were more than 700 fans in the away end for a game live on TV at lunchtime on Sunday when it was otherwise difficult to get public transport to the game.

It's safe to say that had the game been on at 3pm on a Saturday we'd have had a much larger crowd there more commensurate with still having slim championship hopes.

The fact remains that we're relying on favours from other teams that have generally been swept aside by Celtic so far this season.

We can only keep winning and see what happens, but it's hardly being defeatist to suggest we're huge outsiders.

In the meantime, stick to concentrating on your 'exciting' 13th placed finish.

The league is over now. Inverness are far too far behind to make up the difference now.

Would be great if they could as their last game is against Celtic.

Would be a fantastic occasion for the neutral. :/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)