+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blame Us

Blame Us

ey oop. Looks like it's curtains lads. Last time I said that you escaped so... you never know.

We've had a sh*t season as well... probably only finish 12th in the PREM if we're lucky.

I bet you can't wait to play your old muckers Shuffle United and I've heard Fleetwood is quite a nice away day... the 10 of you should enjoy it.

You can blame us and Tevez if want.

Good luck in the Paint trophy next season

kind regards

Avit

Here's some music - view external link

re: Blame Us

Deja Vu

Quote Originally Posted by avit
    ey oop. Looks like it's curtains lads. Last time I said that you escaped so... you never know.

We've had a sh*t season as well... probably only finish 12th in the PREM if we're lucky.

I bet you can't wait to play your old muckers Shuffle United and I've heard Fleetwood is quite a nice away day... the 10 of you should enjoy it.

kind regards

Avit

Here's some music
    ROFL X-D

I love Karma, when west ham were last relegated there were hordes of Wigan supporters flooding on our board laughing about our plight.

Now we have had the pleasure of doing it 2 years in succession and long may it go on for a third year in 2016 and see Wigan back where they belong.

Amazing how many people used to come on this board when Wigan was a Prem team, now you get as many on here as there are fans in the stands at the DW.

Still I guess you still ha

west ham have still won **** all and will probably never win **** all again ...
    FA Cup Winners 2013.
    your scum will end up dropping again .. only a matter of time..

I know both our sets have fans have never really been complimentary to each other, and yes we ve had lively, and sometimes hurtful comments between ourselves, especially after the 'tevev' years, but I just wanted to say ater a very promising start to the season, which like yourselves has unfortunately faded away for 'the hammers' I thought you d be in europe' at the season s end. what a shame, so I ll forward copies of various holiday brochures to 'slimmer of the moment' big fat sam so that, come may you know you ll be 'in Europe ' for sure. now xxxx off you warren Mitchell, jellied eel eating cxxx, at least we ll never ever be blowin a 2 0 to lose 3 2 and let you personally send us down ha ha ha ha, now get back to the 'blowin ground', 'upton fart' or whatever other dreamy shxt you can conjur up. sir trevor b. how old is that txxt now

Quote Originally Posted by italia
    I know both our sets have fans have never really been complimentary to each other, and yes we ve had lively, and sometimes hurtful comments between ourselves, especially after the 'tevev' years, but I just wanted to say ater a very promising start to the season, which like yourselves has unfortunately faded away for 'the hammers' I thought you d be in europe' at the season s end. what a shame, so I ll forward copies of various holiday brochures to 'slimmer of the moment' big fat sam so that, come may you know you ll be 'in Europe ' for sure. now xxxx off you warren Mitchell, jellied eel eating cxxx, at least we ll never ever be blowin a 2 0 to lose 3 2 and let you personally send us down ha ha ha ha, now get back to the 'blowin ground', 'upton fart' or whatever other dreamy shxt you can conjur up. sir trevor b. how old is that txxt now
    Errr... there is actually a thread on your own board about how shameful your ground is. Someth

Quote Originally Posted by rigottireed
    west ham have still won **** all and will probably never win **** all again ...
    FA Cup Winners 2013.
    your scum will end up dropping again .. only a matter of time..
    LOL

FA Cup
    1964, 1975, 1980

European Cup Winners Cup

"West Ham have still won F*** all" (please see above) :-? X-D

Before you say it, yes that was in the past, but then so is your one and only major cup win. X-D X-D

But we are better placed (IE: Prem League) to have more success long after WAFC (Soon to be Non-League) have been long forgotten about

PS: You lot are still very touchy (all that swearing) X-D

eeh, it were great, biggest clowns in world football beat the challengers for their title, at least we can dispose of 'citeh' but you can t; losers or what ha ha ha ha, why don t you get big fat sam to swallow the ball before kick off, then you ll get 38 points, till he shixs it then you lose and start you re descent to the isthmian league ; Dartford dover folkstone te hee ha ha. hop e you re phone doesn t go tonight, cos you re agency work may be off ha ha ha ha , loser or what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by italia
    eeh, it were great, biggest clowns in world football beat the challengers for their title, at least we can dispose of 'citeh' but you can t; losers or what ha ha ha ha, why don t you get big fat sam to swallow the ball before kick off, then you ll get 38 points, till he shixs it then you lose and start you re descent to the isthmian league ; Dartford dover folkstone te hee ha ha. hop e you re phone doesn t go tonight, cos you re agency work may be off ha ha ha ha , loser or what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    ROFL X-D , Can I have some of what you are taking, get a grip man rambling on like that. I think you need to look at the league tables, Wigan have already started the descent to the isthmian leagues, lets face it after this season you will already be 2 leagues closer than we are.

The fact the champions of England beat us is not really big news. By the way just thought I would point out we beat them only 6 mo

Quote Originally Posted by JELLIED_EEL_MUNCHER

kind regards

Avit

Here's some music
    ROFL X-D

I love Karma, when west ham were last relegated there were hordes of Wigan supporters flooding on our board laughing about our plight.

Now we have had the pleasure of doing it 2 years in succession and long may it go on for a third year in 2016 and see Wigan back where they belong.

Amazing how many people used to come on this board when Wigan was a Prem team, now you get as many on here as there are fans

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)