+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Que reaching epic proportions.

Que reaching epic proportions.

Yep I'm smiling even though we have to start a new chapter next season.
    To see all the hatred and sarcasm being posted on this site is so funny.
    We deserved to be relegated and it's happened, move on, remember all you visitors It could happen to any team even yours. Three teams go down three teams go up, So is it your turn next your comments may come back to bite you.
    Wigan moves onto another new era next season.
    Kick us if you must but beware it may come back and bite sooner rather than later.

re: Que reaching epic proportions.

Are you Spanish?
    Are you a dyslexic snooker player?

Quote Originally Posted by avit
    Are you Spanish?
    Ha ha theirs always one who takes the bait. Do me a favour never be a fish. You fell into the trap and snapped at the bait, I will serve you with fresh veg and new potatoes from the garden.
    Ha ha...[!]128526; love them plebs .

Quote Originally Posted by Spikeym
    Are you Spanish?
    Ha ha theirs always one who takes the bait. Do me a favour never be a fish. You fell into the trap and snapped at the bait, I will serve you with fresh veg and new potatoes from the garden.
    Ha ha...[!]128526; love them plebs .[/quote]Interesting use of the word 'theirs'

Get a dictionary with your next week's benefits, instead of 20 fags and some smack. I didn't know houses had gardens in Wigan, I thought you all had yards ...

Quote Originally Posted by avit
    Are you Spanish?
    Ha ha...[!]128526; love them plebs .[/quote]Interesting use of the word 'theirs'

Get a dictionary with your next week's benefits, instead of 20 fags and some smack. I didn't know houses had gardens in Wigan, I thought you all had yards

Interesting remarks may I answer you as follows : I do not need a dictionary, and benefits Ha ha I am retired on a pension more than you would dream of. Secondly I have never smoked but have to admit dealt with certain people possibly like yourself who have been found in possession of drugs. I was born in Wigan and proud of that fact, but for your information live in one of t

Fu(k me...a West Ham pri(k slagging off Wigan!

The East End is a fu(kin' dump

"Ha ha theirs always one who takes the bait. Do me a favour never be a fish. You fell into the trap and snapped at the bait, I will serve you with fresh veg and new potatoes from the garden".

Let me clarify a number of points for you, mister I have a large property with horses (wow I guess we are supposed to be impressed by this),

1) believe me you would be gutted to see the property I own but that does not make me a better person than others on here (like you seem to think you are)

2) I am only 49 and I already have a pension pot that would make your eyes water. >;-) (but again does not make me a better person than anyone else)

3) The reason we behave like we do about Wigan is the behaviour of your odious little club during the Tevez farce, trying to put us out of business and the attitude of your glorious fans when we were relegated (so as quoted earlier in this thread it will come back and bite you and so it has)

4) Oh yes and the old reel them in when they take the bait

Quote Originally Posted by UncleJoes
    Fu(k me...a West Ham pri(k slagging off Wigan!

The East End is a fu(kin' dump
    And this post does not even need a response other than

X-D X-D X-D X-D X-D X-D X-D X-D X-D X-D X-D X-D X-D X-D X-D X-D X-D X-D X-D X-D X-D X-D X-D X-D X-D X-D

Are you Spanish?

Get a dictionary with your next week's benefits, instead of 20 fags and some smack. I didn't know houses had gardens in Wigan, I thought you all had yards

Interesting remarks may I answer you as follows : I do not need a dictionary, and benefits Ha ha I am retired on a pension more than you would dream of. Secondly I have never smoked but have to admit dealt with certain people possibly like yourself who have been found in possession of drugs. I was born in Wigan and proud of that fa

Yep I'm smiling even though we have to start a new chapter next season.
    To see all the hatred and sarcasm being posted on this site is so funny.
    We deserved to be relegated and it's happened, move on, remember all you visitors It could happen to any team even yours. Three teams go down three teams go up, So is it your turn next your comments may come back to bite you.
    Wigan moves onto another new era next season.
    Kick us if you must but beware it may come back and bite sooner rather than later.
    I agree...it could happen to anyone which is why it was ill advised for your fans to do this a few years ago when we were relegated. This is living proof that it comes back to haunt you.

Cheerio !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)