+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Contracts?

Contracts?

Who's out of contract at the end of this season?

Please tell me one of them is Wilson. His red card last night basically told me he couldn't give a **** and wanted to miss the last 3 games so he could start his holidays early. Disgrace. I hope he never plays for us again!

re: Contracts?

I'd transfer list em, the loan market is the way forward at this level, I'd only have a few contracted players that are worthy of it, can't comment as I was not at the game but Wilson was a bad move from the start, another one of Billy's F ups.

Totally agree - it almost seemed a signing on the rebound after not getting Wes Morgan, so the club felt that they had to buy another former rubbish centre half to compensate - one who had previously refused to sign a contract with the club before leaving.

Was it £2.4m ? No wonder we got into a financial mess. He was even carrying a long term injury !!!

Dougie has said that he has a list of people he wants shot of but is very complimentary about Kelvin.

I am 99% sure Kelvin will be at Forest next season.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    I'd transfer list em, the loan market is the way forward at this level, I'd only have a few contracted players that are worthy of it, can't comment as I was not at the game but Wilson was a bad move from the start, another one of Billy's F ups.
    you can only have 5 loanees in the match day 18, so we need at least 13 players!!!