+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Leigh Griffiths

re: Leigh Griffiths

Chase me chase me!!

Am I annoying you?

Maybe you better ban me from this board... oh wait

Great player, I'm sure he's got the potential to go on to great things.

Like carrying the hamper for a lower league English club

While waiting nearly 3 years to make his debut

"he made his league debut for the club on 3 August 2013 against Preston, some two-and-a-half years since first signing" - view external link

Do you think Celtic fans give a phuck when he is banging the goals in for us waldo?

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSkelper
    Do you think Celtic fans give a phuck when he is banging the goals in for us waldo?
    Yea of course, he single handedly destroyed Killie didn't he. I'm sure they were all purring with satisfaction at that then off home to sleep soundly in their beds dreaming of the glories of the Europa League group stages.

Biggest Club In The World

Sevco would give their right testicle for a striker half as good as Griffiths waldo

Sevco would give their right testicle for a striker half as good as Griffiths waldo
    Sevco have no fkn testicles - which is why they are a such a joke of a club

Quote Originally Posted by DrumDandy
    When are plod going to progress his case?
    I can't actually see what it is they are going to charge him with. The "Offensive Behaviour at Football and Threatening Communications Act." doesn't seem to cover it but then, I'm no lawyer...
    The act specifies that to be guilty, an offender must have engaged in "offensive behaviour which is likely to incite public disorder at a regulated football match"
    The act defines this behaviour at a regulated football match as having to occur "(i)in the ground where the regulated football match is being held on the day on which it is being held,
    (ii)while the person is entering or leaving (or trying to enter or leave) the ground where the regulated football match is being held, or
    (iii)on a journey to or from the regulated football match, or
    (b)it is directed towards, or is engaged in together with, another pe

I'll settle for Nicky Clarke thanks very much. He might not be the best striker in the world but I can sleep at night not worrying about what he's going to do to discrage our club.

But then again, the yahoos don't seem to care about Griffith's antics, you couldn't mark their necks with a blow torch

Who is Nicky Clarke?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)