+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Still in with a chance

Still in with a chance

We could have done with the win today but a point is not the end of the world, sounds like another hard working performance, GTF missed a sitter at the end and beevers hit the bar. Lets hope the football league do the right thing and dock rotherham the three points and we can get a result at blackburn in our next game. Coyl.

re: Still in with a chance

Rotherhams next game is norwich, brighton could be pulled into it, so I think they will create a stink if the points are not taken off rotherham.
    what a boost if we could win at blackburn on tuesday.
    we have a chance, which we didnt have with holloway.

Read somewhere that brighton's next two games are watford and boro? If thats the case they might not gain another point and two wins and a draw from us could send them down.

if only bomber was given the job at xmas,I fear we are going to fall short of what we need.
    blackburn and wolves are tough games.
    3 points against derby is on they will not risk there top players if they are in the play offs.

All three games are tough against good teams but at least we have given ourselves a fighting chance, what worries me is our lack of goals, O'Brian and Gregory are working hard upfront but they are finding it tough to get on the scoresheet, maybe its time to give maggie a go upfront as he seems to be a decent finisher when he gets the chance, also paris cowan hall could make a impact with his pace if given a go in the first team.

I strong chance me thinks

You're a top club always have been but this is looking like a bridge too far.
    You boys are at 'Ours' last game of the season and I hope it all stay's calm anyway best of luck for the run in.

Cheers Evewolf65. It will be tough but as long as the lions give 100% then we will accept the outcome. although I think it will be anything but calm at your place on the lastday if the match has anything riding on it. Goodluck in the play offs, Kenny jackett desevers a shot at managing in the top flight.

Quote Originally Posted by scotslion58
    if only bomber was given the job at xmas,I fear we are going to fall short of what we need.
    3 points against derby is on they will not risk there top players if they are in the play offs.
    You are right we will not risk our top players...they are all out injured.

Likely to be no Hughes, Bryson, Thorne, Martin, Eustace, Buxton, Whitbread, Mascarell, Shotton
    to start with.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldtimeram
    You are right we will not risk our top players...they are all out injured.

Likely to be no Hughes, Bryson, Thorne, Martin, Eustace, Buxton, Whitbread, Mascarell, Shotton
    to start with.[/quote]

Do us a favour and send the under 15s

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)