+ Visit Scotland Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Let that be an end to

re: Let that be an end to

Quote Originally Posted by manofsteel
    Just seen the Gordon attack again, not only should he be fined for a clear attempt at a career ending challenge, he should face criminal proceedings. That is pure assault.

Thought you would like that kinda thing, your team certainly likes to play like it.[/quote]

I phucking love that kind of thing, I can't think of a better sight in football than a Celtic player getting halfed into the air.

Quote Originally Posted by bluek
    It's been a while since the yahoo squealed aboot things being not fair on poor sellick..

About 4 years in fact

As opposed to the hvns constant bleating about how unfair it's been for them over the last 3 years, cos yees were innocent innat.

What a player that shinnie is. Dholly have got a bargain.

First decision tae go against the Yahoo for years , they will be squealing like the pigs they are .

Quote Originally Posted by EastStand_EIite
    Just seen the Gordon attack again, not only should he be fined for a clear attempt at a career ending challenge, he should face criminal proceedings. That is pure assault.

Thought you would like that kinda thing, your team certainly likes to play like it.[/quote]

I phucking love that kind of thing, I can't think of a better sight in football than a Celtic player getting halfed into the air.[/quote]

I can, and i witnessed it a few weeks back, how many times did we play you lot again? How did they games turn out for you?

I phucking love that kind of thing, I can't think of a better sight in football than a Celtic player getting halfed into the air.[/quote]

I can, and i witnessed it a few weeks back, how many times did we play you lot again? How did they games turn out for you? [/quote]

You were meant to win those games, like you're meant to win today's game.

Stop pretending you're bothered, if you actually cared you'd be at the game, not posting about it whilst watching it on TV.

It's been a while since the yahoo squealed aboot things being not fair on poor sellick..

About 4 years in fact

As opposed to the hvns constant bleating about how unfair it's been for them over the last 3 years, cos yees were innocent innat.[/quote]

We've just got on with things.

Rasellick woukd do well tae do likewise.
    I'll not hold ma breath

Quote Originally Posted by EastStand_EIite

I can, and i witnessed it a few weeks back, how many times did we play you lot again? How did they games turn out for you? [/quote]

You were meant to win those games, like you're meant to win today's game.

Stop pretending you're bothered, if you actually cared you'd be at the game, not posting about it whilst watc

Quote Originally Posted by bluek

About 4 years in fact

As opposed to the hvns constant bleating about how unfair it's been for them over the last 3 years, cos yees were innocent innat.[/quote]

I'll not hold ma breath [/quote]

Just got on with things??????? Lol, geeza feckin brek.

About 4 years in fact
    Got to agree with Rusty here, Ra Bares have squealed like stuck pigs from the moment it became clear they were in the ****.

Selik are dealing with what the rest of us do week in week out.

I'll not hold ma breath [/quote]

Just got on with things??????? Lol, geeza feckin brek. [/quote]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)