+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Saints 3-0 Norwich

Saints 3-0 Norwich

Back to winning ways, today we looked like the Saints of last season. Yes the red card helped but we were bossing them right from the kick off. Romeu looked great today, tenacious in the tackle and was a real presence. Tadic was excellent, he must stay on the left, when Bertrand returns they will be great together again. Pelle was again fantastic. Mane played well, but not his best performance this season, it's obvious why Sky made him MOM, they were desperate to get him in front of the cameras to ask him those difficult questions which is why I thought it was great that they sent Fonte and Pelle out to collect on his behalf, two fingers up to Sky

Perfect response to last Thursday and suddenly we're 10th. Long way to go but this was a great step!

re: Saints 3-0 Norwich

Thought JWP had one of his best games in a while !?

All round superb performance from the Team as a whole,each player did what was required. Was a great result to a cracking day, as did tandem jump that morning. Now I want to do it again but from 15,000ft though not planing for it until the new year.

Great win. Let's not get carried away though, it's not going to be an easy season. Shame we have the international break as we could have done with a bit of momentum to go in to the Glory Hunters match. That said, I think we'll still beat 'em. COYS!