+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aston Ham.

re: Aston Ham.

Quote Originally Posted by Stroller59
    Say hello to Chalky for me... I pop on the Cambridge Mad site now & then for a read... you lot crack me up... great laugh... in fact I'll have to pop-over one of the nights for the craic...

Take care.

Will do mate. Come over any time, it's really a good laugh, and the blokes are all pretty decent in real life too.[/quote]

Thanks moorlad...

Tried to reply to you and Chalky on the thread where you had said hello for me... but won't let me post due to insufficient number of posts... I have spoken to paula_m a few times and Chalky a couple of yonks ago for that matter...

It says contact Editor... doesn't bloody say who it is...

Any light on that one moorlad... ?

Thanks in advance... [/quote]

Yeah mate, Griff who posts on here, I'll contact him for you.

Quote Originally Posted by moorlad
    Say hello to Chalky for me... I pop on the Cambridge Mad site now & then for a read... you lot crack me up... great laugh... in fact I'll have to pop-over one of the nights for the craic...

Take care.

Will do mate. Come over any time, it's really a good laugh, and the blokes are all pretty decent in real life too.[/quote]

Thanks moorlad...

Tried to reply to you and Chalky on the thread where you had said hello for me... but won't let me post due to insufficient number of posts... I have spoken to paula_m a few times and Chalky a couple of yonks ago for that matter...

It says contact Editor... doesn't bloody say who it is...

Any light on that one moorlad... ?

Thanks in advance... [/quote]

Yeah mate, Griff who posts on here, I'll contact him for you.[/quote]

Am I stupid, Griff

[quote="moorlad"]I have to say I was utterly appalled at that. How can anybody not know which football team they support? To me that just goes to underline my view that the Premier League and Sky have, between them, utterly destroyed what is best about the game.

Football is traditionally, whatever the idiots running it may say or want to think, a working class game. People from local areas supported their local club because the players were a part of the local community. Of course, it is a long time since that all changed, and players started coming to clubs from outside the local area, but there was still that local connection between the clubs and their fans.

That has been shredded by Sky and the Premier League, to the extent that nothing but money matters now. I guess it was partly started by Jimmy Hill years ago, but the pace of the change is a disgrace now. The trouble as I see it, is that there are now people (like that utter clown - Cameron) w

Maybe Cameron is just too embarrassed to say he's a v*lla fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Artist
    Maybe Cameron is just too embarrassed to say he's a VILE fan.

[quote="lescand"]I have to say I was utterly appalled at that. How can anybody not know which football team they support? To me that just goes to underline my view that the Premier League and Sky have, between them, utterly destroyed what is best about the game.

Football is traditionally, whatever the idiots running it may say or want to think, a working class game. People from local areas supported their local club because the players were a part of the local community. Of course, it is a long time since that all changed, and players started coming to clubs from outside the local area, but there was still that local connection between the clubs and their fans.

That has been shredded by Sky and the Premier League, to the extent that nothing but money matters now. I guess it was partly started by Jimmy Hill years ago, but the pace of the change is a disgrace now. The trouble as I see it, is that there are n

Quote Originally Posted by Stroller59
    Not saying anything Acido... Dazzy might be listening...
    Nicely put mate..

bloody acido is trying to start a fight eh [/quote]

I couldn't say anything anyway Dazzy after you nobbed us x2 in Five days...

And yes... that Acido... bloody upstart... [/quote]

tbh if it wasn't Newcastle you were playing at the weekend I'd go as far as saying we're gonna finish above ya, but it's Newcastle ffs

[quote="moorlad"]I have to say I was utterly appalled at that. How can anybody not know which football team they support? To me that just goes to underline my view that the Premier League and Sky have, between them, utterly destroyed what is best about the game.

That has been shredded by Sky and the Premier League, to the extent that nothing but money matters now. I guess it was partly started by Jimmy Hill years ago, but the pace of the change is a disgrace now.

Quote Originally Posted by dazzyo-villa
    Nicely put mate..

I couldn't say anything anyway Dazzy after you nobbed us x2 in Five days...

And yes... that Acido... bloody upstart... [/quote]

tbh if it wasn't Newcastle you were playing at the weekend I'd go as far as saying we're gonna finish above ya, but it's Newcastle ffs[/quote]

Yep... Newcastle are in a shambles atm... but I feel that the Players pride will surely 'kick-in at some point'.

Quote Originally Posted by dazzyo-villa
    Nicely put mate..

Not quite Daz, but I will if you want.

Ive got some cracking jokes to make about 'Brummies', eh Stroller

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast