+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT (Boxing) - Mayweather vs Pacquaio

re: OT (Boxing) - Mayweather vs Pacquaio

Have you had abet Rab? Who will win and in what round etc?

Not yet Alf, I'll wait till later. Americans are putting in huge money on Manny to win by tko. Currently Mayweather is 10/11 to win on points and Manny is 4/1. I still think Mayweather will get the points decision if it gets to that. Manny may take him out early according to the reports in Vegas, he looks in good shape.

Can't wait.

Your thoughts Rab?

Disappointed Alf tbh.

Mayweather totally outclassed Manny from the start, I gave Manny 3 rounds but he just couldn't let the punches flow the way he can.

I was really wanting him to unleash during the final 2 rounds of the fight, simply because he was behind but to no avail.Ironically when Manny was interviewed at the end of the fight he thought he should have won. I've watched the fight twice now and Mayweather was absolutely superb.

Seemingly Manny had a 3 week old shoulder injury going into the fight.

Maybe that's why he wasn't at his best. Who knows.

I didnt watch it Rab but Im disappointed at what Ive heard about it, and Im glad I didnt order it on box office after all.

Amazingly, some fans are now even threatening to sue Manny for not disclosing his injury. A LOT of money is bet on events like this but its their fault at the end of the day if they are going to risk money on it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12