+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT (Boxing) - Mayweather vs Pacquaio

OT (Boxing) - Mayweather vs Pacquaio

Ok first of all, I prefer WWF wrestling instead of boxing. But next weeks boxing match between these two stars has really got me interested.

Who on here is a fan, and if so do you prefer Floyd Mayweather or Manny Pacquaio ?

re: OT (Boxing) - Mayweather vs Pacquaio

How's it going Acido?

I'm a big boxing fan and have booked this on Sky Box Office, should be a cracker of a fight but maybe five years to late.

My heart wants the Pac Man to win, but my head says Mayweather on points. Mayweather doesn't like fighting southpaws and the Pac Man is all wrong for him. Either way it's going to be a barn stormer of a fight. Well worth the 20 sheets and will watch it live around 5am.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido
    Ok first of all, I prefer WWF wrestling instead of boxing. But next weeks boxing match between these two stars has really got me interested.

Who on here is a fan, and if so do you prefer Floyd Mayweather or Manny Pacquaio ?
    WWF That's a reight statement to come out with Acido Was it you on tykes mad who hd a thread about catch . sorry, American football.f it was mate u don't half like your yank play acting .

only kidding wi thi acido mate

im with you on this rab I think Mayweather is a shrewd boxer and if he can take it to points he could nick it. Hope to be wrong though.
    Did you see the Bret McDermott fight last night mate on spike ?

Didn't see it Donny what happened?

Going back to the fight next weekend, Mayweather does box clever but is also vulnerable. His side on style will suit the Pac Man as he can throw shots from different angles.

Look back to the fight with Hatton, Ricky rocked him big style with a solid right, Mayweather knew what was coming and used the ropes to stop him from going down. Mani will have to let Mayweather come at him to get any joy in this, don't think that will happen though.

During the week you'll likely see footage of when Shane Mosley fought Mayweather, during that fight he almost had Mayweather down.

Watch how Mayweather recovers, that's how he's undefeated.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido

I bet you love getting up close with men you gay Yawkshire Burnsley fan..

Quote Originally Posted by Rab_The_Ger
    Didn't see it Donny what happened?

Going back to the fight next weekend, Mayweather does box clever but is also vulnerable. His side on style will suit the Pac Man as he can throw shots from different angles.

Look back to the fight with Hatton, Ricky rocked him big style with a solid right, Mayweather knew what was coming and used the ropes to stop him from going down. Mani will have to let Mayweather come at him to get any joy in this, don't think that will happen though.

Vulnerable ???? He`s 47-0 ffs lol

The guy needs taking down a peg or two but as much as I`d love to see Mani win I cant really see it happening... Mayweather is just too damn clever

As for prefer WWF Acid... my god It all makes sense now why you support a crap team... watch ballet mate its the same but with women

Post #5 will answer that.

I see all the comedians are 'coming out' on this thread

Btw Floyd Mayweather was involved in the WWF thing a few years ago when he took on the Big Slow at Wrestlemania. And he was able to knock him out with a pair of knuckledusters.

Lets hope he doesnt try to use them on Manny!!

Boxing isnt the same anymore without the likes of Benn, Eubank, Collins etc.

Not long to go now.

Got a few of the auld guard coming over later to watch what should be a classic.

May the best man win.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast