+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Vote Team Coleman Milne

Vote Team Coleman Milne

Im asking a little favour from all my fellow football fans all we need is for you to follow the link below and vote for our team, only 2 days left and we're only 10 votes behind and in with a real chance of winning. Please vote team Coleman Milne (the one with the Christmas jumpers) and share with everyone you know. Especially bwfcforever an I think my old pal trickydick owes me a vote after all the BWFC are rubbish threads he used to start for us - view external link

re: Vote Team Coleman Milne

Just voted mate you are now 5 behind mini cooper.

Ps Bolton are rubbish

quality poster !!

this place is defo on the up & up :-)

Quote Originally Posted by bwfcforever
    quality poster !!

No mate it's gone down hill.
    What we really need on here is
    1) a paranoid one who only answers their own boring posts time after time after time and puts endless links to the bbc
    2) boring ppl who shorten every word they can through lazyness and are unable to use a capital letter at the start of a sentence
    3) A dreamer who constantly posts about what they had to eat.

Get that sort of people on here I say

Cheers Tricky I knew I could count on you. Thanks to everyone else who's coted We've managed to get 17 votes ahead at the minute, voting closes at midnight tomorrow, so we have until then to get as far in front as we can (if anyone wants to throw another vote in, there's still time) Hopefully we can win, I'll let you all know how we get on.

Oh an you won't get any argument from me, we are pretty rubbish at the minute. I think Lennon is the right man for the job, I've got the faith he'll turn us around next season, hopefully a playoff push. Here's to optimism :-)

Quote Originally Posted by BWFC_4_Life
    Oh an you won't get any argument from me, we are pretty rubbish at the minute. I think Lennon is the right man for the job, I've got the faith he'll turn us around next season, hopefully a playoff push Here's to optimism :-)
    Quality poster with a quality sense of humour.

Quote Originally Posted by Artist
    Oh an you won't get any argument from me, we are pretty rubbish at the minute. I think Lennon is the right man for the job, I've got the faith he'll turn us around next season, hopefully a playoff push Here's to optimism :-)
    Quality poster with a quality sense of humour.[/quote]

...bless ya

white army !

Quote Originally Posted by lescand
    quality poster !!

No mate it's gone down hill.
    What we really need on here is
    1) a paranoid one who only answers their own boring posts time after time after time and puts endless links to the bbc
    2) boring ppl who shorten every word they can through lazyness and are unable to use a capital letter at the start of a sentence
    3) A dreamer who constantly posts about what they had to eat.

Get that sort of people on here I say [/quote]

DOH !!

for a PNE bloke , yr not a bad lad eh , i may let you buy me a pint next season for that !

Well I would have claimed an easy push for automatic promotion, but I fancy another trip to Wembley, I really enjoyed it the last time we were promoted through the play offs ;-)