+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Biscuit tin confessions ...

re: Biscuit tin confessions ...

Quality control is important. I mean you have to be sure they can cope with the time to get post out to NZ..

I'm thinking you should see about personal delivery service. Might be quicker

Oooh - and I realised I'd forgotten party rings - can't forget them!!!!

L x

Ps - Statesy - stranger things have been known than a match made on villamad. 5 and a half years ago I went to Pompey with Lefty and met this poster called Scotty86...the rest is history x

Quote Originally Posted by stateside
    When are Winnie and Oz just going to admit to themselves they are right for each other?

Winnie NZ is beautiful, you'd love it I'm sure!!!
    Stateside just between you and I there is a problem. Sometimes she disobeys and has the audacity to have an actual opinion. Also she was supposed to send me 50k to invest in a Ghanaian gold mine but nothing's turned up yet. I'm beginning to doubt her commitment.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemissvillain
    Thats Scotts favourite biscuit... (its his Scottish genes I reckon) I know they aren't as posh - but Lidl do some pretty fine Scottish Shortbread MW...
    The man has good taste in biscuits. You can tell a lot about a man by the biscuit he nibbles.

Quote Originally Posted by ozfan
    When are Winnie and Oz just going to admit to themselves they are right for each other?

Stateside just between you and I there is a problem. Sometimes she disobeys and has the audacity to have an actual opinion. Also she was supposed to send me 50k to invest in a Ghanaian gold mine but nothing's turned up yet. I'm beginning to doubt her commitment.[/quote]. I heard she sent the money to a Nigerian prince in return for half a million return once he uses the money to escape his captors and return to the palace.

C
    Quality control is important. I mean you have to be sure they can cope with the time to get post out to NZ..

I'm thinking you should see about personal delivery service. Might be quicker

Oooh - and I realised I'd forgotten party rings - can't forget them!!!!

L x

Ps - Statesy - stranger things have been known than a match made on villamad. 5 and a half years ago I went to Pompey with Lefty and met this poster called Scotty86...the rest is history x
    . He hasn't posted since!

Quote Originally Posted by stateside

Statesey. Can we have a daughter to VM Dad chat please? In private?

There's a problem. On some days Oz is really naughty and gives me smarty pants back chat when he's supposed to be ironing all my dresses and polishing my shoes. I have no option but to lock him in a cupboard until he promises to be subservient again.

Can you tell me how Mum keeps you in line? Is it with that whip of hers?

I can't commit to Oz until I'm sure that he's going to be the pet poodle that he promised me he would be when we first met ... These days, he keeps trying to persuade me he's some big wig investor in gold mines

MissWinnie - woman to woman...

Its OK - you see the thing is - Oz has told me he LIKES being locked in the cupboard... so he is deliberately being pesky and disobeying you. Maybe next time you lock him up - you don't bother with the handcuffs and that fluffy apron... it tickles in all the wrong (or is that right???) places!

l x

Oh LMV, I'm so glad I've got a woman of the world to turn to for advice in these delicate matters. I know you are the expert in this department.

Hmm so maybe I lay off borrowing that whip of yours until the obedience training is fully complete? You think he might like it a little too much?

Ooh, please excuse me a mo ...

Ok Oz, I'll let you out when I've finished speaking to the top poodle umm I mean man trainer. We can go walkies after you've finished darning that fluffy apron of yours...

Thanks LMV. I think this arrangement might just work out quite nicely, after all ...

This is the first time I've commented without reading any of the comments before... Biscuit tin?

I'm a bugger for a Jaffa Cake me, does that count?

Bloody hell Lise, did the mods double up on the sick buckets tonight?

All jokes aside, what a story it's been!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)