+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Election 2015

Election 2015

Who will you vote for?

What will you get?

Just remember what class you belong to. Don't be fooled by Politicians claiming to make you better off. None of us will be better off in the next 5 years no matter what. There will be more cuts, its just a matter of how much and how soon. We are in debt to the tune of £billions. Across the board the next Government will have to right off jobs. Jobs in the armed forces will go, public sector jobs will continue to recede. There may be more jobs but how many more low paid part time jobs can really support people who are faced with extortionate living costs.

No real answer to many other concerns either. Just be mindful who you are letting in. My guess is a minority led Government with a couple or more parties joined to make a new coalition.

re: Election 2015

Meant for off the rails!!!

Are you on the correct forum ! maybe i visit to Specsavers next time your in town (if u find it)

Remember what class you are??? Seriously!

I haven’t heard anything that stupid for ages. Not since somebody told me that they vote Labour because their dad voted Labour as did his dad before him. Let’s face it people in South Cheshire live in one of the most affluent counties in the country. There is far less unemployment in South Cheshire than the national average and wages are higher than the national average.

This class war bull is like harking back to the 70’s. My father was a lorry driver, my mother worked at the co-op tea factory. Both me and my brother attained degrees and went on to in my case to become an officer in the RAF before my early retirement and my brother is a design engineer for Jaguar cars. I own a couple of rental properties to supplement my pension. So what class am I?

People should just look at the polices of each party, see which one matches their own life style and aspirations and vote accordingly. If you work for the government or rely on the state for an

Never realised there were that many Tory boys in Crewe.

I'm not surprised, Crewe and Nantwich wasn't even in the top 80 of target seats that the Labour party were looking to capture. That would have been one hell of a swing from the imcumbant MP. And to be honest if they had captured Crewe and Nantwich then they would have deserved to win the election

Election 2015

No of course not, the Conservatives will win the election hands down, as the opposition is all over the place.

4 years later and what have got? A former cabinet full of old Etonians led by posh boy who is so pampered and priveliged that he knows he doesn't have to tell the truth because there are no real consequences for him (including remaining in or leaving Europe).