+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Talks sh..e

re: Talks sh..e

Quote Originally Posted by sieb1886
    Yes, agreed ... not convinced on IB either way. Could turn out to be a Gannon-like boob, or might turn into a Wee Tommy-like Messiah!
    I wonder what Jim Gannon is doing now...surely he can't still be involved in football.

I'll tell you one thing mate - I ain't no happy clapper - just a well fan that saw this coming. You seem happy to blame Barraclough for everything - my operative words were signed or given new contracts. McDonald and Pearson could have been suggestions by the board but he could have said he didn't fancy them. Dom Thomas may have already been here but couldn't play until signed - like a new signing. Erwin given his opportunity which he wasn't being given by McCall - what don't you understand? Long is a better keeper than we had - Stevie Wonder could see that. I don't know mate - the subject title could be what you're spouting. No getting away from the fact that Straker, Laing and the other Thomas won't cut it - but overall Barraclough has given chances to players and signed better players than we had in most positions. Come the summer he should be concentrating on a couple of centre-halfs - the weakest part of our team and another centre midfielder - as well as giving Skippy a two ye

[quote="maestro91"]I'll tell you one thing mate - I ain't no happy clapper - just a well fan that saw this coming. You seem happy to blame Barraclough for everything - my operative words were signed or given new contracts. McDonald and Pearson could have been suggestions by the board but he could have said he didn't fancy them. Dom Thomas may have already been here but couldn't play until signed - like a new signing. Erwin given his opportunity which he wasn't being given by McCall - what don't you understand? Long is a better keeper than we had - Stevie Wonder could see that. I don't know mate - the subject title could be what you're spouting. No getting away from the fact that Straker, Laing and the other Thomas won't cut it - but overall Barraclough has given chances to players and signed better players than we had in most positions. Come the summer he should be concentrating
    on a couple of centre-halfs - the weakest part of our team and another centr

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)