+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The 'Good' old posters...

The 'Good' old posters...

...hopefully they all come back and are allowed to post again. You know, the good old posters, the ones who were on the board everyday keeping the board going. Andyj, 5, Elsphynx, Jara, Howard, Dickie, maghater, milky, leftafloaterlike(my favorite)...not the ones the mags say, the ones who post 5 to 10 times a year. They've been members for 8 years and have 300 posts...dead give away for a multiple.

Edit: Sorry if I missed anyone..

re: The 'Good' old posters...

Been back over two years on here to see if anyone had left a contact address when the board was wiped out, sadly none :/ ..been through old mail i sent out 2 years ago too, found Scalpels e mail which was a plus but no one else...also trying to think ofs to posters, i know Milky's first but not his last :/

Quote Originally Posted by staples
    Been back over two years on here to see if anyone had left a contact address when the board was wiped out, sadly none :/ ..been through old mail i sent out 2 years ago too, found Scalpels e mail which was a plus but no one else...also trying to think ofs to posters, i know Milky's first but not his last :/
    I can send mackem87 a message

Go on then LT...Mackem87 is one and i couldn't think of his, i knew he was on facey

Quote Originally Posted by staples
    Go on then LT...Mackem87 is one and i couldn't think of his, i knew he was on facey
    Mackem 87 said he'll pop by..andyj73 still banned.

Well hello lads, just came into my head to see what was happening and lo and behold your back, how long you been back.
    Staples I think I might have a few e-mail addresses of old users I'll look later

Welcome back Milky ...was punching your first in the search bar on facebook, but got nowhere, doesn't matter now though!...I was the first one back after my ip ban was lifted by Footymad, that was just over two weeks back, got in touch with lads i had contact details for and slowly but surely we are all filtering back!

Good about the e mail addresses too, you going to do the predictions next season then?

Staples hope you have the same e-mail address, I've just sent you a couple of addresses didn't want to put them on here.
    If you or no one else wanted to do predictions I would be happy to

iv got safc(paul w) email and jarras i think

I sent Paul a message on Facebook but he hasn't replied.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast