+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Good Morning

re: Good Morning

Quote Originally Posted by trickydick
    Aye .. Sorry Tricky,no offence meant .. I will be in a Pompey in a week ,you can buy me a drink and give me a good kicking
    After a few days cooling off about your vile comment i still stand by my opinion of you. I put in brackets my daughters age you sicko.
    But i guess you find it funny as you are a desperate mid 60's old. Stay away from me and i will stay away from you.[/quote]

Please yourself you soft southern ****er. I never saw your daughters age in brackets.. I've apologised three times and I'm not a sicko,.. Phookin mard @rse ,you like to give it but don't like taking it.. I certainly won't lose any sleep about it..

F.A.O mods please delete this thread now it's run it's course of people who have made vile comments themselves and are now sticking the knife into me for a

Blimey, what a storm in a teacup. Alf's comment was perhaps ill-advised but I think that It's been blown out of proportion and he's apologised several times. We all love our daughters, however old they are, and I certainly accept that the father/daughter bond is very strong so I can sort of understand Tricky's early reaction. But it's gone too far now Tricky. I don't see that your daughter's current age has much to do with it given that Alf said "when they're approaching 18". Alf's Lidl yoghurt is a standing joke on here, though he'd just better not come near me with it. I'd rather see the both of you shake virtual hands and move on like responsible adults.

And remember this Tricky. By the time that your daughter reaches 18, Alf will be 137.

[quote="griff". Alf's Lidl yoghurt is a standing joke on here, though he'd just better not come near me with it. I'd rather see the both of you shake virtual hands and move on like responsible adults.

And remember this Tricky. By the time that your daughter reaches 18, Alf will be 137.[/quote]

Cheers Griff,but don't worry, I won't be posting anymore on here apart from my football selections.. People have very short memories and forget what ****e they have posted themselves.. Each to

I agree Griff it was a storm in a tea cup.

Alf i accept your apology and i also apologize for my comments to you.

I admit i did take it to heart a bit much.

It's water under the bridge now.

I hope you still do post on here as it's only the first time we fell out'

And you have to allow for the fact i am a Southern softie.

Nice one td.

I think we know each other on here well enough to know there's no malice.

You pair of fannys.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123