+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: St Mirren : 24h on

St Mirren : 24h on

The fact that County and Killie won yesterday hardly softens the blow of that defeat. looks like we'll be renewing acquaintance with some rarely visited grounds next season. - view external link

re: St Mirren : 24h on

Quote Originally Posted by jwok
    The fact that County and Killie won yesterday hardly softens the blow of that defeat. looks like we'll be renewing acquaintance with some rarely visited grounds next season.
    He can fppuck off with his rallying call to arms as far as I'm concerned and I don't give a flying fpuck if that annoys "real fans" I have followed this shower of sh1te all over the country this season again and Ive had enough. I wont be back play offs included. They had the backing of 1450 fans (average) at the last three away games , against utter sh1te> Lets be honest they've never looked remotely like rewarding those fans. Thats £87,000 pounds worth of hard earned fans cash for a return of a big fat zero. They are utterly utterly useless and the thought of watching any of the play off teams do them up like a kipper is more than Im prepared to fork out for.

Our shocking league cup exit to a 4th division team at Ibrox a few years back, with a far stronger team,

re: St Mirren : 24h on

Couldn't agree more, great wee support again yesterday, let down once again by that truly awful team. Like others I've followed them all over this season and I'm sick of them, sick of the in deference they show. There are few teams in the league that take such a passionate traveling support, and they let us down.
    Also sick of Barra and his interviews, does he think we are stupid? Wee bit daft, certainly but ffs mate your team and tactics are ****e, every one can see that.
    What the feck do they do at training? Certainly not how to keep a basic defensive shape, not good enough again!
    No play off for me home or away, not many on our bus will be there either. its a sad state of affairs that myself and so many others have came to this.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)