+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: My only wish

My only wish

Although most people have us down already my only wish to give us half a chance is we do not get John Beaton in either of the games as i honestly think he goes out his way to hurt us with dodgy decisions and i dont put it down to being a bad referee i put it down to being totally anti motherwell. IMO it def wont be Willie Collum thankfully as has scottish cup final 2 days after and 1 day before play off games so i am thinking it will be craig thompson and if they want to guarantee a Rangers (If they win v hibs) promotion they will go for Beaton. Rather than be accused of sour grapes if we lose i would like to make an early prediction if we get him their will be dodgy pens given or stone wallers not given and we will be on the wrong side of them. Any other ref i will take our chances and just hope as so much depends on these games that both teams get a fair crack surely thats not too much to ask for

re: My only wish

While I agree with you regarding the 2 edjit ref's mentioned above, its not any refereeing decisions that have firmly planted us in the manure.

Any well fan that was at Hamilton, Maryhill or Paisley or for sheer torture all bloody 3 wont blame the ref for those displays. It will be the players who let us down in the playoffs bud, not the ref.

I honestly hope your right and the tie is decided by the players i just have this bad feeling that it will be a bad decision that will decide it esp if Mr Beaton anywhere near it and yes i agree it is the players to blame for where we are and i have accepted that but all i want is a fair deal in play off no favours just a ref that plays fair

Listen lads, now that Super Dave King's been annointed as a fit n proper person to lead Sevco you can bet your last penny they'll be coming up. Dodgy pens, opposition sendings off for hee-haw, and all unsundry will follow from this point on.
    Another SFA cover up that rules in favour for the Establishment club. Shameful !!
    That said, it's our own fokking fault we're in the 5hit

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)