+ Visit Sunderland FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: .. who do you want to stay up .. in two minds I must admit .

.. who do you want to stay up .. in two minds I must admit .

.. for the good guys like Zippity, kingston & Stanlymag I'd want them to stop up ..

.. but for the arseholes like Colback and the exPats of their world, I'd love them to go ..

.. on the side of the good guys just about .. but can't guarantee I won't revert to type by Sunday ..

Quote Originally Posted by andyj73
    ... but can't guarantee I won't revert to type by Sunday ..
    You probably will, man, and I couldn't blame you...situations reversed and all that.

Fair play to your lot and your manager. I know they got a lot of deserved stick up until you got rid of Poyet but since then they've stepped up and deserve credit for pulling you out of the sh!t (that they got you into-speaks volumes about your manager's abilities).

4 wins in 8 for him and we've got 2 in 19 .That's 2 in f.ucking 19!!!

But, aye...he's the best coach in the league.

:/

Andy-good to see you back, man. Music thread on the way-got some canny new stuff for you to listen to.

Quote Originally Posted by andyj73
    .. for the good guys like Zippity, kingston & Stanlymag I'd want them to stop up ..

.. but for the arseholes like Colback and the exPats of their world, I'd love them to go ..

.. on the side of the good guys just about .. but can't guarantee I won't revert to type by Sunday ..
    Well said. Just like you i hope they stay up too. It would be nice for their good posters and little children. The bile some wish on them is shameful to real fans.

Personally, I'd MUCH rather Hull went down.

There's good and bad on both sides of the 2 rivers... but the vast majority of mags are okay ( they can't help their allegiance ).

We've had loonytune posters on both boards but at the end of it all, it's two sets of proper fans who follow their teams through thick and thin.

If Boro come up, fair play to them... but the ONLY real Derby matches in the North East are between us and them, end of!

Anyway... we need the 6 points they give us each season now!

I still stand by what I've said... Hull will lose on Sunday so their result at SJP won't matter.

tell you what... they're in for the longest 90 minutes of their lives as we know watching the lads playing last minute!!! I kept thinking my ****.ing watch had stopped!!

Im not in two minds ...i have a very long memory

Quote Originally Posted by UncleTom

Well said. Just like you i hope they stay up too. It would be nice for their good posters and little children. The bile some wish on them is shameful to real fans.[/quote]

Who do you really support?

Quote Originally Posted by staples

Well said. Just like you i hope they stay up too. It would be nice for their good posters and little children. The bile some wish on them is shameful to real fans.[/quote]

Who do you really support?[/quote]

I have always and always will support sunderland afc.
    I first found the boards when i was reading an article on news now regarding jimmy greaves, bless him. It would appear it had something to do with the spurs board. Hence when i joined as someone said im a spurs fan. Nothing asked which club i supported.
    I hope i have answered your question? But i do like to se

No two minds for me come on Hull & Worst Ham

I would miss the derbies, after all the chance to get 6 or seven on the run would be good. On the other hand, they could set up their own 5-1 run of relegations?

They have some real @rse-aches as supporters, but some canny ones as well. On balance though, I can't say I wish them well. I too have a long memory.

Really want the mags to go down, although the 6 easy points we usually take off them will be hard to come by, lets hope if boro come up we can take the points from them instead.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast