+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Negative Nige leaves the Oinkers...

re: Negative Nige leaves the Oinkers...

Just because you got a MASSIVE like Stuart Grey by and grey by nature. We couldn't expect to get such a MASSIVE.

Gee aww Katch...You'll all be in the car park by Christmas again with yer shoes up in the air..

I hope for your sake that Negative Nige 2 remembers how to coach...After being on the dole for so long and all that.

Oh and Mahat..You can't even spell his right ffs...

Good appointment for United, he's probably the best they could realistically have hoped for...I always look at would I like it if they were our manager & I have to say I would, first time I've thought that since they sacked Colin, Adkins could just be the right fit for them...heres to hoping not.

Ffs it's like Groundhog Day with the porkers every closed season.
    Wilson (after the shoes off in car park ) was the experienced manager to take them up
    Weir was going to introduce total football
    Clough could do no wrong and they only had to turn up to get promoted ( a few only a couple of months ago were saying how clough was going to take them straight through the championship )
    And now Adkins without a ball being kicked is the best manager at the lane in a generation.
    How fickle are these t055ers !
    personally can't believe they sacked clough , thought he was a cert to take them up next season.
    Happy they've gambled on Adkins

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro
    I'm touched you missed me bragster. I you to. My limited FootyMad time has been spent on Bladesmad partaking in, as David Mellor used to say, Red Hot Soccer Chat.

The Swindon debacle is already forgotten. It's all about positive Nigel and his positive poetry.

The future's bright, the future's red and white. Nige would enjoy that.
    Time will tell if the Adkins approach has been found out, while he has had plenty of success at your level his methods didn't prove to be what Reading needed.

You may like to think that the Swindon debacle is behind you but the upshot is that it has resulted in you facing league encounters with the likes of Bury and Burton.

Half a decade in what Keith Edwards likes to call the pub league.

Five years in the pub league and six years of bad managerial appointments. Adkins bucks the trend, he's the man we wanted, the man the fans universally wanted ... not just given the job because it was convenient, cheap or because of his.

His appointment has made me a happy Blade and banno a nervous Pig! aussie calls in right in post 23.

We heard all this with Negative Nige Katch..

He was the best of the bunch when you he was first appointed...Then you all turned on him like you do with all your managers over the years.

One thing's for sure though, if Adkins can't take you up, no one can.

Five years in the pub league and six years of bad managerial appointments. Adkins bucks the trend, he's the man we wanted, the man the fans universally wanted ... not just given the job because it was convenient, cheap or because of his.

His appointment has made me a happy Blade and banno a nervous Pig! aussie calls in right in post 23.

Yeah righto
    Maybe if you had gone for the best manager out of the shortlist you had I would have bothered to even raise an eyebrow.
    Adkins is a decent manager but no better than clough, the bloke from Brentford would have been my pick.
    As usual you've gone for yesterday's news instead of the outstanding candidate.

Let's be honest, all eyes will be on hillsborough anyway next season

From Nigel to Nigel...What can possibly go wrong.? Chirpy scouser...It can either lift the players from the off..or fail miserably...Scunny and Southampton were successful stints...Reading, disastrous..Tactically inept, and unable to arrest their slump...Time will tell..but he's picked the wrong club to resurrect his career...Fickle as fooook...The first bad run, and it'll be 'shoes off!'

Will he be able to get the best of of your Derby rejects and Scottish dwarfs though or will you have to rebuild again?

Any reason why your bumbling board didn't have him as first choice?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)