+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Negative Nige leaves the Oinkers...

Negative Nige leaves the Oinkers...

Wonder who is gonna be the next clown to take over at Bum Hole Stain...My money's on CoCo..

re: Negative Nige leaves the Oinkers...

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl
    Wonder who is gonna be the next clown to take over at Bum Hole Stain...My money's on CoCo..

Brian the blade, I heard

Dave jones, Gary Megson, Paul Sturrock, or Mahat...Its the only way!

Never sat well with me, having a member of the Clough family at the sty...I like the bloke...His soul has been saved..His dad would be proud!

It just keeps coming...making us miserable OWLS happy...

Hi Micky

You called it a while ago Braggy!
    Getting serious now...whatever history and pride they had as a club...j*esus what a pale imitation...fancy lettin it get to the stage where Rovrum are laughing.

Dull question I know...but one to be affirmed or withdrawn...will we ever see "think Liverpool not Man City" investment?

If I was McCabe I'd be on the phone to Colin begging him to take the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluestripe

You called it a while ago Braggy!
    Getting serious now...whatever history and pride they had as a club...j*esus what a pale imitation...fancy lettin it get to the stage where Rovrum are laughing.

Dull question I know...but one to be affirmed or withdrawn...will we ever see "think Liverpool not Man City" investment?[/quote]

Yeah Blue, tried telling Katch but it wouldn't sink in with him...He hates being proved wrong.

Nar mate, I really don't think we will see any of the "think Liverpool not Man City" dosh..
    More on the lines of "think Bradford not Wigan" tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotherhamowl10
    If I was McCabe I'd be on the phone to Colin begging him to take the job.

That'd be a laugh...Especially how Colin was ready to jump at the chance of joining us not so long ago..

I think Bozo would fit in nicely ...surely though, if there is a law of averages, they have to get lucky sooner or later with a manager.

I think Clough would have got them up next season, he made some horrendous mistakes & they still nearly made it, a steady keeper, two centre backs & a midfielder over 5 foot tall & they'll be sweet...how the fck they managed to go almost the entire season without a recognised centre half in the team is madness & was in my opinion Clough's biggest clanger.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)